16

I think I might change the name to elescia or something else, any ideas

"Okay listen, what's going on with joey cause whoever that guy is he's like flipping about it" Elle says not breaking eye contact with me.
"Woah woah woah, nothing's going on between me and joey. Also that guy that was in here is my only brother, that's why the cops were here he's locked up." I said almost confused
He cants want to be with me, I'm dying
And Keshawn will kill him
Like actually make him ya know
DIE
"Y/n did you listen to anything I just said"
She asks slightly annoyed
"No sorry it's probably my meds, I keep zoning out."
"Oh okay well I'm gonna go" the doctors come in and ask Elle to leave
So now it's just me and the doctors and two nurses
"Y/n"
"Mhm" I said with attitude
"So we wanna transfer you so better doctors can work on you and hopefully get you better"
They all had sympathy in there eyes, I don't know what came on to me but I just felt anger come through all my body, the only feeling I've had for days now.
"Hey can you come here" I said to the doctor who I once over heard call me a "waste of time, we shouldn't save gang members. The less the better" I think he thought I was asleep i don't care it's rude, these people actually think I wanted this life. I don't want to act like a little weta and go on dates and not have scars and bruises of any abusive boyfriend.  The doctor cane by me and I just snapped, everything In body wanted to kill that man, maybe it's the drugs, maybe it's the meds but he came by me.
And I started to use the only part of my body that worked to hit the fuck outta him until shanti, dev, dj and joey rushed in cause they heard the doctors scream dj and shanti ran to me while joey and dev stayed back, shanti put s needle in my arm and I felt all the muscles in my body relax. I soon looked at that poor doctor who is a victim of my "crime" all bloody and swollen. I said sorry and that's the last thing I said before everything went black.