18

Joeys Pov
"I feel bad" I blurt out when it's just me, shanti and kionna
"Don't, you didn't do anything joey" kionna says with sympathy in her voice.
"She jumped in front of a bullet for me guys, it should have been me going through th-"
"And what" suddenly shanties silence break
"You're fans or supporters can blame her for it. Joey you have over one million people who love you, she has a few. She's stronger no offense but stronger than you, she'll get through it" she says as none of us break eye contact with her body in the big observation room.
You see the burn marks on her skin and the three bullet holes considering she's only in her bra and underwear. She had bruises and scars all over her body but somehow manages to look absolutely perfect. I hate that I'm the one she jumped in front of, if she does that's going
to eat me inside for the rest of my life. I suddenly hear the voice I hadn't in to long.
"Www-here am I?" She blurted out slowly waking up. I felt bad I just wanted to go down there and kiss her, I miss her lips on mine, needless to say she feels the same way but I do love her and I know that. Suddenly I realized my thoughts over came me and lashanti and kionna were gone wit her. I wish she wanted me. The doctors slowly put the medicine on and I instantly see burn marks and tears form in her eyes. I just want to go down there and hit anyone who thought this was a good idea. I see her freaking out more than usual. Then they put shots in her, a lot, a lot of shots and she passes out. I look at her body, three of the biggest scars are my fault.
Fuck it.
I go down there as the doctors try to stop me but I get through and just hold her hand, knowing she needs more than just a friendship.
________________________________
Whatcha think? This chapter kinda sucks but it's okay iggggg.  ALSO SORRY ITS SO SHORT.