1

Y/n's pov
(3:30 am Tuesday morning)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting,
Shanti makes me sleep with head phones in because I wake up early to go on runs every morning and she doesn't need to get up till 6:00am for school so yeah. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower and change into grey Nike joggers and a white nike sports bra.
I take my water bottle and and headphones and heads out. A lot of people are scared to be running in the dark but I'm not, only cause I'm always protected Ofc not by Keshawn but I'm always protected by anyone and everything else. I was listening to a boogie, cause why not? ( "TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU MAD THO I AINT THAT"... lemme stopppp)
When suddenly I see that blue corvette with almost black tinted windows slow down right by me and I knew I had to stop.
"Hey baby, why are you out so late?" Keshawn said with me knowing he's high asf but I'm not gonna argue I'm not in the mood to get hit today.
"I'm going for my morning runs like I do everyday boo" I said with a smile he would never know is fake but definitely is.
"Get in" he says smirking at me
"Okay" I get in actually terrified
He looks at me for a good minute then starts rubbing on my thigh and up. I grab his hand before he puts it in my pants. I say with a smile on my face "baby I'm not in the mood, please not right now" he takes his hand off, looks at me and punches me and my jaw and kicks me out of the car.
I'm used to it by now but I already I have a black eye now I'm gonna have a big ass bruise too, whatever. Life's life.
I do my sprints back home considering it was 5:30 and I needed to shower and wake up shanti.
Skip to when home
I get home and I'm very quiet so I don't wake her up. I hear her voice on the in the kitchen so I slowly walk over there to see her and all I hear is, "that's perfect see you soon, she's gonna be so happy!"." Who were you talking to" I said with a aggressive look. She stared at me for a good thirty seconds and then goes, " what the fuck happened, y/n imma beat his ass, your lip is so fucking busted and I wanna see my bestfriend fuck my sister without a black eye but damn haven't seen that in 6 months." She says walking to me to clean my bloody face up.
She finishes and gets ready and we get in my car and drive to school while smoking a back wood.
( a/n, I apologize but these few chapters are just going to be leading up to everything cause I can't just hit you with it right away but big things planned anywaysssss, tell me what y'all think so far. It's my first fan fic. Also y'all ain't ready for what finna happen.)
Voteeee pleaseeeeee
I