20

Devs pov
                           Shantis calling....
Hello?
                                            Dev you need to like       get here now

Why what's going on?
                                              This might be your last goodbye, so just come down.

Everything just broke after that, Idk I just couldn't function. I don't even talk to anyone I just had tears in my eyes grabbed my keys and walked out of the house. Everyone followed me to the car and just got in.
I pull up at the hospital and still not saying a word, I walk to the lady.
"Y/n y/l/n"
"Sorry sir Imme-"
Shanti cuts off the ugly ass nurse
"He's with me"
She looks horrible, I mean not horrible but just overaly exhausted. I know she hasn't slept, that's her bestfriend, the only one who's never left her side through anything and believe me y/n has done some stupid shit but shanti, never cared she always supported her. My gaze suddenly shifts towards kionna.
Since 2nd grade that girl followed shan't and y/n around but they eventually let her part of the "group" and since then it's been them three through everything. They always had each other, they were always together. If y/n dies nobody will ever be the same. This will change everything. I walk in the hospital room and shanti and kionna pat my back, "you can talk to her first, me and kionna wanna go last"
"Okay" I say as my voice cracks
I look at her and I've never seen her look worse than this.
She had wires everywhere, just the faint beeps in the background and the sound of her breath hitting the mask she's wearing. I see her smile, that faint but true smile. I walk up to her and grab her hand.
"Hey y/n" I say already tearing up
"Don't cry dev, I'm finally gonna be with my family" she says very softly
"But you're so young, you had your whole life"
"This is how it's supposed to happen, I accept that, this is how my family died then this is how I should die too"
"So you're okay"
She laughs a bit
"I'm perfect"
Suddenly the door slams open
"Please don't leave me"
________________________________
I haven't updated this in foreverrrrr holy shitttt
What do you think finna happen next chapter???