19

Lashantis pov
"They had to put her in a coma, she was under to much pain" I say to everyone in the waiting room. Then I kionna cuts in
"Why dont you guys go back home and go to sleep, shower, and, everything and me and shanti'll stay here with y/n" she says with a slight smile.
"Nah it co-" dev instantly gets cut off by me knowing he was gonna say he'll stay.
"Dev, take you and your friends home. We'll be fine. I'll call you if anything happens with okay?" He simply nods and gets up and hugs me and kionna.
"Love you guys bye"
I then see joey asleep in the chair right by dev
Dev slightly shakes him
"Come on joey we'll come back tomorrow"
Considering he hasn't slept he got up and walked out.
My thoughts got interrupted by kionna
"I can't believe were in la, you know how many times y/n wanted to go here?"
I slightly chuckle "yeah, I mean she's here now but definitely not in the way she wants to" we both let out a laugh.
Then the doctor came out
"You can see her now but she's still in the c-"
We were shocked they were suppose to get her back up. Kionna cut her off
"What the fuck do you mean she's still in a coma, you said you were going to get her up"
"Miss, when y/n was placed in the coma we quickly realized that y/n is getting sicker by the day then she fell into a real coma"
"WTF YOU DONT THINK YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US THAT"
Me and kionna go in the room to see her hooked up to so many machines it hurts
Who would have thought, this girl that I grew up with would be fighting for her life, it's killing me. I shouldn't have let her go to that stupid hotel.
"It's not your fault" kionna says
"Wh- how do you even know that's what I was thinking about"
"Because I know you shanti, you're going to blame yourself. Just like everyone is.
Dev said if he wouldnt have came this wouldn't have happened. Joey said if he didn't let her jump in front, it wouldn't have happened. You're thinking if you didn't let her go, this wouldn't of happened, and me, if I didn't go to Atlanta for a month this wouldn't have happened. Listen this is not your fault, or joeys, devs or mine. This is keshawn, all him, he shot her, he pulled the trigger not yo-" I get cut off by one continuous loud beep suddenly nurses rush in and push us out.
________________________________
I feel like I haven't updated in forever lol. ANYWAYS, VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS