24

IM CHANGING HER NAME TO ATHENA

Joeys pov
I just looked at her.
She killed someone, not one but two people. I can't be with someone like that, my reputation would suck and it's not all about that but someone who can live with their self knowing they took someone else's life away su-. My thought were interrupted, "no I can't just sit here and live my life knowing I did it. I know that's what everyone is thinking. I just kept getting it off my mind. Why do you all think I never sleep and I hate when I am? Cause I feel so much guilt." Everyone leaves but it's like my feet are glued to the floor. I just look at her while she looks at me. Until her breathing starts getting really heavy and she never loses eye contact. Her eyes keeping rolling back and forth but it's like I can't do anything, I just was sitting there watching her die. Soon enough she passed out but was still shaking, my thoughts finally left my head and I ran and got nurses.
One month later
Athena's  pov
As my nurses dressed me up in these stupid ass formal clothes I was just blankly staring at the wall. Let me update you.
Lashanti, dj And kionna went back to Chicago
Joey said he needs time
Dev only comes like one every week but when he does he's here to make sure I'm not dead.
Other than that, it's just me and my favorite nurse Maria. She's the only nurse that can "handle me" since I made the other nurses cry.
Maria was currently getting me dressed for court, it's keys hearing so i obviously have to go considering I'm the victim, ofc I'm still paralyzed and in la but whatever. She puts me in the wheelchair and pushes me out of the hospital and drives me to the court house.
We get there but there's 20 minutes before I need to be in there so I roll myself to go get food. I was eating and just as I was about to finish my food was snatched outta my hand, I look up and see key. Oh yeah, I never said it was him to anyone but someone did. He's smiling and goes to kiss me but I move just in time.
He grabs my shoulder a little too tight, "if I go to prison, you'll really be dead this time" he whispers in my ear and kisses me cheek before he walks away, I just look at him then right when he was walking about a little farther down is joey, Dev, Taylor, Bryce, Elle, lashanti, dj, And kionna. I just look at them remembering the last conversation we all had
"Athena you're fucking stupid" dj screams in my face while I just sit there
"Yeah you fucking are, you don't fucking tell people you killed people" lashanti says while she just looks at me.
"Athena you made a big fucking mistake" kionna says before those three walk out.
Everyone looks at me and leave except joey,
"I'm not mad but just you fucked up, I think I just need time to think" he says and he walks out just like everybody else.
They're just looking at me but I roll my eyes and turn around. I get into to court house and sit in front of my nurse and next to some lawyer I've never talked to. I look back and see everybody sitting by Maria.
"Everybody please stand for judge sidal" I just look at my legs considering I can't stand at all. They judge walks in.
"This is the hearing of Keshawn Boughton with attempted murder to Athena Ramon"
She sits down.
"Now lets get started"
________________________________
Hey I updated this wtf? Lmao hope you like it.