Nice to meet you

Hey my name is Maya. Maya as in Maya Grace White. It's very nice to meet you. Sike I'm kidding. Okay to tell you a little about myself and my fam. I have an obsession with Nutella, Dylan O'Brien and Ramen Noodles (proper sequence). I'm the oldest one out of 4, I have two little brothers and one little sister. Isaac is 10, Gill is 7 and Nate is 2. I'm 18 almost 19 so yea I was basically an accident my mom had me when she was 18 but hey her life turned out to be okay. Better than okay actually. She's a psychologist but stopped practicing it and instead she's teaching it at the university. My dad's a doctor, cardiologist, so yea we're pretty much very rich I mean considering our mansion (my sister calls it the castle house) and all of the nice cars we have. My dad has a thing for sports cars, boats, jet skis okay basically for everything that is fast and has an engine.
I was born and raised in New York and once my mom was pregnant with my sister we decided to move to Ann Arbor due to an awesome job offer. I just graduated high school and was accepted at UofM (go blue) for my masters in psychology as well. So yea you might picture me as a straight A+ student with a 4.2 gpa, not having a personal life because school and books are my life. Well let me tell you, you guessed right. I was the nerd who spend her free time on writing the schools newspaper and I had exactly one friend: Katherine. She helped me writing the articles whenever we were freshman's until our senior year. She was accepted in Syracuse and moved there just a couple weeks ago. Anyway throughout the past year I started going to the gym (I mean I gotta get rid of all of that Nutella right?) and I dance if anyone cares about that. Buuuut that was enough talking about me for now.

• • •

Boom boom boom boom. I'm back bitches. I was bored so I decided to start a new book lol. Anyway I hope you guys like it. Tbh I have absolutely no single idea what this going to be, I just randomly started writing about some stuff.... so yea enjoy maybe nothing will make any sense, maybe it will. I know as much as you do right now. But yea I'm currently taking a break from Lost in you because I'm having a writer's block with that book ughh I know it sucks bc I really love the book but I don't wanna write shit so I decided to take a break to come up with something good. But until then enjoy my new book. Love y'all!
Oh and once again comments and feedback is very much appreciated it helps me a lot! Especially now that I have no clue what this is going to be about.