8

Ever since this thing doesn't sound quite like the most legal place ever I decide not to bring my baby but instead my Jeep. I know I know rich people struggles. As if a Jeep is that much of a better choice. I pick up Maddy before we meet up with Vio.

"Hey bitch lookin good today." Maddy greets me as she jumps in.

"Damn you don't look too bad yourself." She slaps my arm. "Okay, okay you look hot. Ouch that hurt."

"Thanks. So you ready?"

"You sure we won't get in trouble?"

"Don't worry about it. It'll be fun." And with that she turns the music on. We drive all the way out to Detroit before we arrive at our destination. It's a huge parking lot which is not so surprisingly pretty packed. But there are almost no people around.

"Alright where's Vio?" I ask Maddy.

"She should be somewhere... oh there she is."

"Hola chicas. Ready to dance?"

"Oh I was born ready darling." We walk to the side of the lot where some steps lead downstairs to where the actual party is going on. And it is insane. It's huge there's a car parked that has speakers in the back that is blasting music. People are everywhere dancing, singing, drinking and just enjoying it.

"But where's the competition gonna be?" I ask Vio.

"You can enter in for tonight until." She Checks her time. "Shit 5 minutes. Mad we gotta go." We all walk downstairs and Maddy leads us to a small group of people who are sitting on the side.

"Maddy." One of the guys greets her. Black short messy hair. Tanned. And all of his clothes are black paired with a leather jacket. He just screams trouble.

"Zack." She answers. Uhhh I feel some tension between them.

"Alright Zack. Can we still enter for tonight?" Vio asks him.

"Ash knows you're out here?" He doesn't even bother to answer her his whole focus is all on Maddy. Okay now I really do want answers.

"It's none of her business neither is it yours. So can we enter or not?" Damn she seems pissed. But honestly? Hey you go girl!

"Sure. It's 800 tonight pay Lee. Oh and just to let you know. Becca's here." And with that he leaves.

"800? What the fuck? You doubled it? Ever since when???" Maddy seems pissed, but I can understand it. She's a college student she doesn't have a lot of money.

"Why didn't you tell us Lee? You said it'd be 400. The casual?" She walks over to another guy I assume to be Lee: blonde, curly, short hair. Big glasses that frame his face. But once again I can't make out more due to the darkness that surrounds us.

"Sorry they changed it just by now. Ever since Becca said she'd dance tonight Zack thought he could at least make some money off it. If I had known that you guys came out tonight I had warned you but well you kinda caught me off guard. So what? You got the money or not?"

"Shit. You know I need the money Zack." Maddy exclaims.

"Don't worry about it. I got it." I tell her as I grab some cash from my purse.

"You just have 800 in cash with you?" Lee raises an eyebrow.

"Well ever since you never told me how much it'd be for entering, I just thought I could bring some cash in case."

"You're Crazy. But you just saved our asses." Vio takes the money and pays Lee. "Thanks May."

"Don't worry about it."

"You sure about this?" He asks Maddy.

"She can go and fuck herself. Or maybe he'd help her out again. But she can't fucking make me stop."

"Alright. I like fighter Maddy." He gives her a big smile. Well he at least seems nice.

"Don't underestimate her lee." Vio cracks a smile though.

"How could I ever?" Well cocky much aren't we?

"Alright come on let's go."

"So what's this all about?" I ask them.

"I'll tell you everything later. We can't distract ourselves with some bullshit right now. It's not worth it. We gotta win this tonight." Maddy snaps.

After like 15 minutes the music suddenly cuts down and there's a loud shrink that comes from a microphone. I know I know super dramatic I mean what it this? Next thing a group of bossy girl bitches will appear and this is gonna become a battle?

"Hello everyone and welcome back. Who's as excited about this thing going on tonight as me? For everyone who doesn't know me my name is Harry. Yes exactly just like Harry styles. Anyway tonight is a big night. We're more than happy to welcome someone back who we haven't seen for what felt like forever. She is pure talent and not only on the dance floor if you know what I mean. Becca." Okay wow not even a last name wuhu she must be fancy. Come on I can't be the only one who just thought about it? I mean who are you? Adele? Beyoncé? Well I gotta tell you something you can try as hard as you want to but bitch you'll never be Beyoncé not even the slightest bit. Anyway where was I? Oh yea Becca girl. A tall skinny blonde girl appears next to Harry. And did I mention the crowd went crazy whenever he announced her name?

"Then we have the stars." A group of 5 Chinese kids appears. "Sisters from different Misters." A big Group of girls comes up. "Sarah and Josh. And finally we can welcome someone back up here who all of us already know and adore. But this time she's not alone. MVM everyone." Suddenly Vio grabs my arm and drags me on stage. On Stage. Do I need to repeat myself? Capital letters? STAGE. What the fudge. That is a big crowd. A lot of people. Shit. Mom?

"Okay guys you know the rules. Bets make 50%, we make 25% and you guys make 25%. So let the fun begin." We all get off stage and the group of Asian boys start. They do some sort of electric/Hip/Hop choreo which is actually pretty awesome. The duet by Sarah and Josh is a contemporary choreo pretty awesome but kinda off at this place. The group of girls do a choreo to Rihanna.

"Alright Alright everyone. But lets be honest. They were awesome right? But we all know it's only starting now. So who's as excited as I am? We're down to two. So let's get things set for Becca."
While Harry is still talking the blonde girl I remember as Becca suddenly appears next to us.

"Oh Maddy. It's so nice seeing you. Not. Brave of you to come out tonight. I mean you could have saved that money easily. But you have a cute little... group over there. Couldn't find someone on your Niveau? Oh I forgot you don't have any. Anyway break a leg." She gives her a big ass fake smile before she heads on stage. Okay what the fuck was that? Remember my thought about bitchy girls and battles? Well welcome to my own step up movie.

"I am so going to kill her." Violet sounds mad. Pissed. Like she really meant what she just said. But Maddy just scares me right now. She seems so calm as if Becca didn't just completely insult all of us. But her eyes give it away. She was affected by her words whether she likes it or not. Okay what did I get myself into?

"Hey it's gonna be okay." I rub her arm reassuringly and she gives me a small smile and for the first time she takes a deep breath. Becca's choreo is... amazing. Unfortunately. Every single step is perfect and on time. So are her expressions. Luckily she exits on the other side of the stage so we don't have to face her again.

"Okay girls we can do it. Just forget about everything this is our moment."

"Okay that was. Wow. Who's as mind blown as I am right now? Becca you're amazing. But we're not done yet guys. Let's end this night with MVM everyone." Harry exits the stage and it's our moment. We all get into position while the whole stage is dark. And when the first beat starts it's as if my mind is tuned of. I forget about everything and just dance. And we slay our choreo. It is awesome. All three of us are. And the second the song comes to an end the crowd goes crazy. But I realize it's not because of us. There are cops everywhere.

• • •

You can imagine the choreography to be similar to the one in the video. I love this song soooo bad ahhh Beyoncé is our queen!!!! Anyway hope y'all have had a good day and be safe have a fun weekend!!!
Love you <3