25

The next 36 hours I don't leave my room. Yes three days until Monday. Isaac showed up in my room at Saturday but I didn't even talk to him. He laid down next to me and stayed over the night.
Heartbreaks are not cool guys. But Monday shows up sooner rather than later, what means I have to face reality and get up. Socialize. I just pray that someone out there has a little bit of sympathy and doesn't make me bump into Zane. Cuz that's my plan: avoiding him as much as I can. He had a game last Saturday night and they won. How do I know? Well Pops went and brought Isaac and he told me about it. He did all the talking that night and apparently Zane did play. Good for him he can suck my dick. No I'm absolutely not over him and I'm just fucked up right now. I didn't eat properly and dropped about 10 pounds and I don't look healthy at all. My skin is dry, my eyes are red, puffy and my lips are all chapped.
"You look like shit."

"Maddy come on have some empathy. You're being a bitch. Little May here just had her heart broken."

"Gosh can you both just shut up already please?"

"Oh Geez she does know how to speak."

"Hey Saturday night..."

"Nope I'm not going anywhere." I interrupt Maddy before she can even finish her sentence.

"Come on May you cant hide in your room forever." Violet says softly. She's always been more soft where as Maddy tended to be more straight saying what was on her mind without thinking about it.

"I'm not hiding." We all know that it's not true.

"Take your time but you know we're here for you whenever you're ready."

"Thanks V. I guess 3 days is just still a little too soon. I much rather stay in my cave with Dylan O'Brien being loyal to me and not running off."

"Count me in for tonight." Maddy started eating my food ever since I didn't intend to eat it anyway.

"We'll be there."

"Thanks you guys."

"Of course little May."

The week passed by and there is of course another home game this weekend. And if you think about it the same way I do, it means the monster is coming for a visit. The least thing I could possibly face right now but once again the gods are being like 'take this bitch'. My life is still going downhill, I don't eat properly and look like a piece of shit. I can tell Isaac is really worried about me but I assume he kinda figured out what happened, ever since Zane never showed up at our house anymore. At the rehearsals Friday night, Lina pulls me to the side and tells me I should sit out this game and get better, ever since I'm not focused at all, so here I am on a Saturday afternoon at home in our sunroom staring at nothing in particular. There is some music on in the background but my body doesn't even react to it anymore.
It's crazy how a person can come into your life so quickly and change it so dramatically and even though we didn't know each other for so long he broke my heart that night. And I should've known better, it is my fault: I had my hopes up high and it was just a matter of time he would break me. So I shouldn't blame him but rather myself for letting me fall for him, for me letting him sneak into my life. In the end it always comes back to me.
So yea karma is a bitch but she makes sure everyone gets absolutely what they deserve.

"I see so you already quit on the team? I knew it would happen anyway but I thought you would actually last longer than that but well it was just another disappointment. Touché" Gigi of course has the audacity to interfere my privacy right now. Geez did this woman never hear about Cardi Bs album?

"I'm not feeling well."

"Oh so it doesn't have anything to do with that piece of garbage you were just seeing a week ago? The fact that he quit on the team as well? Let me guess you're pregnant and now both of you are trying to figure out what to do? I knew it was going to happen sooner or later I mean look at you." She was hysterically screaming right now what caught the attention of the others.