44

Please leave a like and subscribe guyyyys jk lmao but pls vote it helps me a LOT! And now enjoy!

When my alarm goes off the next morning I drag myself cumbersomely out of bed. All I do is put on a fresh pair of clothes, brush my hair and tie them up on a ponytail. Zane refuses to leave my side after yesterday so there he is, in my bed watching me starring at my reflection.
"You slept well?" I only shrug my shoulders. I can truly sleep better when he's around but that also only adds one more hour to my sleep account, what makes it an hour of sleep a night.
"Any food?" I shake my head. Speaking is too exhausted. I'm trying really hard to be normal around Isaac, what is really hard but I know I don't have to fake it around Zane. He knows what it feels like to lose a beloved one. He went through what I'm going through and that's why he's not leaving. At least that's what he told me.
"Princess you need to eat something. Please for me. Let me grab something from ihop. Isaac loves their pancakes and milkshakes right?" I know what he's trying to do. If I don't do it for myself then I should at least do it for him. I owe him. And he's succeeding, so I nod and he gets up.

"Thank you." He pulls me tight into his arms and just holds me for a minute.

"I love you." He kisses my forehead before he grabs his keys and heads outside. I decide to be somewhat productive and actually take a shower, put on some light makeup after and get dressed again. After that I set the table and wake up Isaac.
By the time he's awake, Zane has come back with the food.

"You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear and for a second I let myself smile. Actually smile.

"Damn yes IHOP." Isaacs excited voice interrupts our moment.

"Let's dig in." We all eat together and for the first time since last Sunday, I can feel some hope. Hope that everything is eventually going to be okay, fine. Hope that Isaac will cope and learn how to love without him.

"Alright guys. I have the meeting in 25 minutes I should probably head out."

"Can I come?" Isaac begged me all day yesterday to let him come but I wasn't sure whether or not it is a good idea for him to be there.

"I don't think..."

"Please May." He begs again.

"Fine. But you probably can't come inside. So you'll just have to wait. Cool?"

"Sure. I'll bring my school stuff. I have missed a lot of stuff."

"Yeah that's a good idea. You got all the papers you missed?"

"Yeah Brady texted them to me."

"Alright princess. I'll see you after classes." I totally forgot about Zane's presence.

"Oh shit, Ehm yeah sounds good. I'll text you once I'm done. But you have practice today anyway right?"

"Yeah I'll come after." He pecks my lips before he heads out as well.

"So what do you think this is all about?" Isaac asks me once we're in my car.

"Well apparently it has something to do with Pops heritage. But honestly I have no clue."

"Well we'll find out soon." Too smart for his own good. By the time we pull up in the way too familiar driveway it's already 9:55. Well we still have five minutes. The meeting is held at our house, well you might want to call it our old house now. I look at Isaac and he looks me right in the eye. We both take a deep breath before we go and ring the doorbell.

"You're late." Are the words we're greeted with. It's 9:57 am.

"Good Morning to you too." Isaac retorts and I can't suppress my laughter to escape, even though I try really hard what makes me sound like a pig snorting some coke.