32

Hey lovely avocados guac is back at it again. Please don't forget to vote and comment and follow. It means really a lot lot lot to me and tysm for reading my book!!!! Anyway imma stop annoying you and enjoy! Love y'all.

5 hours later we land in Toronto.
Reed and I drove out to the airport, hopped on the next plane and flew out here. To be honest I have no clue what we're going to do next but I put all my faith in Reed. We exit the plane, get all of our belongings and head out to the car rental place next to the airport.

"All right all set. Let's pick up our baby." Reed smirks.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. I just got us a car." He smiles while we're walking into the parking lot. And not so surprisingly we come to a stop in front of a bright red Ferrari.

"Are you serious right now?" I ask him. Not that I don't like the car. But a) a Ferrari? B) bright red? And c) not attention seeking at all while we wanted to stay as hidden as possible.

"What? Ever since you were paying I thought we could at least make the best out of it and have a fun time."

"And how is Zane young to fit in here?"

"Oh. Whatever let me enjoy this baby for now." I slap his head but can't suppress a laughter. Boys will be boys at all times.

"Let me drive?" I ask him.

"Yea the day Donald Trump will stop being a racist asshole." I roll my eyes but jump in the car.

"So what's the plan?" I ask as we enter the highway.

"We're going to our place first drop everything off and then we'll meet up with Jesse." Dring the drive, we chat a little here and there but are mostly quiet, the both of us are too tense to talk, let alone laugh or joke around. We drop off all our stuff at the hotel and both get ready (I was in a desperate need of a shower y'all feel me?). At around 7 pm we enter a cute little diner. Two booths are taken but besides that it's pretty calm I'm here.

"So what exactly are we doing here now?" I ask Reed.

"Getting food. Duh?" I roll my eyes but follow him to a booth in the back of the diner.

"Could I get you two lovebirds some drinks to start with?" An older lady comes to our table. Her name tag says Holly.

"Just water for me. Thank you." I smile at her and decide not to crash her hopes of Reed and me dating.

"And the gentleman?"

"I'd take a chocolate chip milkshake please."

"Perfect. I'll be right back with these and then you can order your food."

"Weird lady." Reed mumbles as she walks away.

"Hey she was just trying to be nice. Anyway hand me the menu please?" He rolls his eyes but hands it to me anyway.

"Well hello, hello there hot stuff. Damn." A voice says and a second later a guy appears in front of me. He's my height, light brown hair, blue eyes and freckles.

"Well finally. Thought you'd never show up and leave me alone with this beast here." Reed answers and points at me.

"I'd say she's the beauty and you're the beast in our case here, but sorry I'm late had some stuff to do."
He slides into the booth next to Reed. Smart boy.

"So Maya this is Jesse. Jesse this is Maya." I give him a small smile but decide to focus on the menu while the two of them catch up.

"Oh hello my dear. Could I get you anything to drink?" Holly asks as soon as she hands us our drinks.