14

As we arrive at the party everyone is already pretty buzzed. Music is blasting, people are dancing, drinking, making out. Well a casual college party. But everyone is absolutely hyped about the game we just won.

"Well, well, well if those aren't my favorite girls." Jace appears next to us.

"Congrats on the win again." Violet tells him.

"Thanks. Oh can I get you guys anything to drink? We have beer, wine, okay we have basically everything."

"Sure thanks." Maddy agrees.

"Not for me I'm driving but thanks." I say.

"Alright then let's get you some water instead?" He asks me.

"Sure." As we walk up to the drinks, Jace throws his arm around my shoulder and tells me everything about the game. I guess he also already had a couple of drinks before we came. As the three of them are getting their drinks I can hear a girl laughing in a very high voice. As I turn around I can see her. It's Chelsea sitting on (oh what a surprise) Zane's Lap. Okay I'll not survive this night without alcohol.

"I changed my mind can you get me a drink please?" I ask Jace and luckily he doesn't question me instead he just mixes something together.

"There ya go." I chug it all down. "Wow someone was thirsty hm? Want another one?"

"Yes please." He mixes another one and I can already feel the alcohol entering my system. Okay that was a strong drink. I don't even know what he mixed together. But honestly I don't even care. Seriously I am such a stupid bitch for thinking that he could seriously like me. Jace hands me the cup which I finish within seconds. Yup now I'm tipsy.

"You wanna dance? I wanna dance!" I tell him.

"Oh of course."

"Alright chicas. We're gonna go and dance. I'll see you around." So we leave the girls and head to the music where a dozen other people are already dancing. He's a good dancer not as good as I am but well to me it comes naturally. I move my hips and grind against him. His fingers find my hips and we move in synch. At one point I drift off and imagine it's not Jace but Zane dancing with me but no this Jerk is currently busy being a player once again. The music is getting faster and our moves are getting dirtier step by step. I need to forget about Zane. I need to. He's not gonna want me or like me that way anyway. So I turn around and I'm ready to kiss Jace, to lose my first kiss. But in that exact same moment he's suddenly being jerked away from me. All I can see is Zane's back. He's pushing Jace away from me. Ehm what the fuck? Did I sign up for college drama club? I sure guess not. I just wanted to forget about you Zane I didn't want you to show up and ruin the moment. My moment.

"What the fuck dude?" Jace asks him.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her. Again."

"What the hell man? We were dancing and besides what do you care about her?"

"Look at her she's wasted."

"Oh now you care about me? You know what screw yourself Black. You can have fun and fuck around and so can I. Don't fucking talk to me again tonight. I'm serious. Go and look for your little hoe." Jup jealousy is showing off. But I don't care instead I just storm off to look for Violet and Maddy.

"Oh my gosh. I hate this fucking jerk." They're sitting by the lake smoking. I plant myself right next to them.

"What happened?" Maddy asks me.

"I was dancing with Jace until Zane thought he could interrupt by pulling Jace off me. Like legit this jerk should go and fuck one of his many hoes. Jeez." I lay on my back and stare at the stars.