3

My last class of the day just ended and I have exactly 10 minutes to get from my current building to the SB (sports building) where the tryouts will be and not to forget I have to get changed. So yea I'm kinda stressing out right now. Luckily I brought my gym bag so I run to the closest bathroom and get changed as quick as possible before I check the time again. 4 minutes fudgeeee. I collect all of my stuff tear open the door to only collide with a wall. A breathing wall may I say.

"Oh fuck me."

"Pretty persistent aren't we." I'm collecting all of my stuff that I dropped in the course.

"Sorry about that but I gotta go I'm running late."

"The SB is the other way." The human wall shouts at me as I start to run off and as I turn I see who it is. Mr Green eyes jerk. "But to fulfill your desires. I'm free after 9."

"Look Black. I'm pretty sorry about." I point in between the both of us. "But that is not gonna happen. Like ever. And I'm really running late so bye."

"Never say never sweets."

"Never. Jerk!" Don't ask me where I got that sudden outburst of confidence but well sometimes I tend to speak before I think.

"Alright I think this was everyone for now? Then let's..."
"I'm here. Sorry I'm late I ehm had a tiny accident. But I'm here now." I run into the gym.

"And you are?" A tall, blonde girl looks at me. I guess that must me Lina.

"Maya. Maya White."

"Alright Maya then show us what you got." I plug my phone in and put on the song before I shut off my brain and just let my body overtake me.

"Beautiful thank you. Alright I sure hope that this was finally it. We'll discuss everything and let you guys in a couple minutes." Ash speaks up and she gives me a warm smile before all four of them get up and move to the back of the hall. I take that to check out the people that are here and I gasp out in surprise. There are about 10 other girls and 7 boys who apparently participated. Also the entire football team and the cheering squad and some more random people are watching. There's a creepy dude all dressed in black with a leather jacket on standing by the door. Well he's either pedophile or a drug dealer. Let's hope the latter. Fudge I never danced in front of so many people well now I'm kinda glad I was running late.

"Alright everyone listen up, we made our decision. 6 boys and 6 girls will make it to the next round we will pair you guys and you'll have to perform a dance for us. Based on that dance we will decide whether or not you're on the team. Got it? If I don't call out your name right now then sorry but you didn't make it." Lina calls out several names 6 boys and 5 girls before she finally announced my name.

"Maya white. Oh and this time try to go out of your comfort zone a little more. I'm sure you have more to offer than that!" I'm paired with a guy named Noah.

"Hey so any ideas for our duo?" He asks me.

"Ehm yea actually do you know the choreography for way down we go by Kaleo?"

"You mean the one by charity and andres?" I nod in agreement. "Luckily I do know it that's a really good one." We go through the basics one time quickly before we all get gathered together.

"Alright Maya, Noah I want you guys to go first. What song?"

"Way down we go by Kaleo." Noah replies.

"Good luck." Ash says with a reassuring smile and so we start.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe we actually made it on the team! We so have to celebrate it. Milkshake at Denny's?" So out of all 10, 6 made it on the team: Noah, Simone, Dan, Violet and Maddy. It's already 10 pm and I have classes tomorrow at 8 so I guess I won't join them.