24

Today was finally the day: Halloween.
I know, I know the fact of me forgetting about Halloween made you probably think that I'm not a big fan of it but well actually it's one of my favorite holidays. Anyway the entire dance squad was going crazy last night in the group chat about whether of not they should wear costumes to class. And let me tell you Lina kinda expects us to ever since the entire Football, Basketball and Soccer teams are apparently dressing up. So I decided to go casual for the day and put a black bodysuit on. Interpret in how you want to: Catwomen, a Ninja, a spy, honestly I don't even know what I'm supposed to be. But it's comfortable and ever since I'll have class until late I decided it'd be perfect.

Let's skip the school part ever since nothing special happened I mean college is college right? But I gotta admit the guys who decided to dress up outdid themselves today. It was awesome. After class I head home eat something and get ready for tonight. I put on my Make-up and costume and do my hair and as I'm about to leave I check myself in the mirror and well I gotta admit I look good.

"Well if you're not going to break some hearts tonight my lady." Maddy exclaims as she opens the door for me. We decided to all meet up at her frat house and take an Uber from there.

"Well but look at you girl. You look hot."

"I know." She smirks but we head inside where the others are already drinking.

"Well well well if that isn't Maya White. Damn you look fine girl. What happened?" I recognize the voice immediately.

"Well well well if that isn't Adrien Stern. Or should I say... hold up what am I supposed to say?"

"Duh Magic Mike?" Yes Adrien is only wearing a tie around his neck and some black pants.

"Whatever. I need a drink."

"As she pleases." As he gets me a drink I look around and so far I recognize V, Maddy, Noah and obviously Adrien. We have a couple more drinks before we finally call an Uber and head out. By the time we arrive there all of us are already pretty tipsy I might say. As we arrive at the Football house the music is already blasting like crazy and there are people everywhere. Of course as smart as they are, they have someone sitting outside checking ID's and making sure there are not too many people inside. But thanks for being us (and the boys of course) we get inside without even a glance at our ID's. Inside it's crazy they decorated the entire house and there are people everywhere dancing to the music. And so we join them for a while until we get thirsty.

"What can I get you ladies?" The barkeeper asks us. Luckily this time it's a different one and he's actually doing his job.

"Sex on the beach please." I order.

"Make it two." V sits down tony right.

"And a beer please." A glance to my left shows me Jace who sits down next to me. He's wearing a poster around his neck what looks like a huge necklace and it says 'For: Women From: God', no Shirt but luckily a pair of dark Jeans.

"Nice outfit." I compliment him but can't hide a big smile.

"Thanks."

"Last minute thing?"

"How dare you? It took me a lot of time to come up with a proper costume idea."

"So I assume that's a yes." I laugh and he joins me.

"Of course."

"There ya go." The barkeeper hands us all of drinks.

"Evening ladies." A guy stops in front of us three and he looks kinda familiar.

"Come on lad I'm here too."

"I know that's why I said ladies." He smirks at Jace but then his attention is all on V who shifts uncomfortably in her seat, huh? When did that happen.