💌prologue💌

Jisung held the light pink letter between his fingers,staring at it with a nervous gaze and heck his hands were slightly trembling. He peak behind where he was hiding from, waiting for one person his heart long for to appear.

Lee Minho

a shy smiled creep on his lips, his trembling fingers hold gently onto the letter. No matter how risky this was,he had to do it! At least before Minho graduated!

"Minho-ah!"

Jisung quickly looked up, to spot the older stopping walking and look at whoever had called out to him. The squirrel boy inhaled and exhaled to calm down his nervousness before slowly approaching the other. Each step becoming a struggle, wanting to turn around and run away but he couldn't.

He was no coward! well at least not for today.

Standing a few inches away from the older was already making his heart flutter, he could already feel the beating of his heart,increasing rapidly as it'll burst out of his chest any second.

"e-excuse me.." Jisung quietly called out,he tense up when he saw Minho turn his head to face him,staring at him with those dull and cold eyes.
Not only did he manage to get Minho's attention but apparently everyone who was around.. This just made Jisung even more nervous than he already was. The younger bit his bottom lip as his eyes glance at the letter in his hands before shyly extending it towards the older.

Minho blinked as he raised an eyebrow in confusion, his eyes travel to the envelope and then glance up at the squirrel boy,who had his eyes closed tightly.

"p-please...r-read this!.." Jisung shyly exclaimed, his face already becoming red. There was an awkward silence in the air,the only thing you could hear were studnet's gasps or some starting to gossip. Minho stared at the envelope for a few seconds before looking forward and proceed to walked past Jisung, bumping his shoulder in the process.

This made Jisung slightly stumbled back,dropping the envelope on the ground.

"not interested."

Jisung turn around just to see the older's back, watching him walked away and soon the laughters begin.

Jisung could already feel something wet falling down his face,he felt so humiliated and so...

Heartbroken

"can you believe that?he really thought he had a chance"

"I kinda feel bad for him though"

"he should have know better,Minho rejects all of them"

"Minho even has Boys running after him."

Jisung let his head hung low as he heard everyone's comments as they walked past him, trying his best not to let any sobs escape his lips.

' you're so cruel..hyung..so cruel...'

He pressed his arm against his eyes,wiping off the tears with his sleeve but even more tears came rushing in.

"why did I even like you...?.." Jisung question himself through tears as he sniff."...what did I like about you?!.." slowly dropping to his knees,just to get his letter that he dropped on the ground. Clutching it between his fingers as his tears hit the ground.

"lee Minho... I'll forget about you..."

"Dear Minho"