💌10💌

"So how it went with Hyunjin?"

Felix asked as he leaned against the railing and looked down at the red head that was sitting on one of the steps that was connected to the railing. Seungmin let his hands rest on his lap as he stare at them with a sad expression.

"He just left...he wanted to be alone"

Seungmin replied sadly as he fiddle with the hem of his blazer's sleeve,this made Felix frown for a second but quickly shook it off as he push himself off the railing and sat down next to the cherry head. He place his arm around the other's shoulders and grin at him.

"Don't be sad! It's probably for the best for him right now"

"Yeah.."

Felix once again frowned upon hearing how down the other sounded but the Australian wouldn't give up just yet! He force another smile on his face as he looked up at the orange-pinkish color sky. Slightly leaning back on the steps with his hands place on both of his sides to support his weight.

"Maybe Hyunjin finally gonna start moving on!this could be something good!If Jisung could move on, then he can t—"

"We all know that's a lie"

"Eh..?"

Felix was taken back by the sudden tone of Seungmin's voice, he sounded upset and irritated. Even his expression on his face change, he was looking  straight ahead of him with a glare. Seungmin curl up his hands into fists as he bit his bottom lip before quickly turning to face Felix, which startled him.

"Tell me, has Jisung even stopped liking Minho?just a bit??tell me, because after what happened back there, It's obvious that NOTHING has change! "

"He's doing his bes—"

"His best?? Are telling me he's trying his best??If that was the case, he wouldn't even be near Minho! He's chasing after someone who doesn't care about him when there's someone who does!"

"Seun—"

"Because of him following that self absorbed genius he has done nothing but hurt hyunjin!"

"Jisung doesn't really know that h—"

"Jisung this.Jisung that. Why are you defending him so much?! Do you like him too?!"

"What?! No! He's my best frie—"

Seungmin suddenly stood up, having his back face his freckled friend. Felix just sat there,staring at the other's back with quite shock  expression about Seungmin's outburst. His eyes looked down to the red head fists, they were slightly trembling.

"I'm sorry..."

This made Felix snapped out of his trance and look up at him though Seungmin still had his back on him.

"I d-didn't mean to act like that. That wasn't very mature of me. I'm sorry Felix".

Felix frown at this as he stood up from where he was sitting. He slowly made his way to be standing in front of the other, even if Seungmin was avoiding making eye contact with him, he could see the small tears escaping his eyes. Felix smiled sadly at him as he reach out to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be. You're just.. hurt as well. Because you and Jisung are the same, chasing behind people who don't appreciate or notice your feelings for them" Felix said  which made Seungmin break into tears as he wrap his arms around his Australian friend.

"Maybe one day.Hyunjin will notice your love for him"

"Are you really gonna ignore each other?"