💌31💌

4:00:00 HOURS BEFORE THE INCIDENT

"Lix! Jisung is here!"

Jisung stood nervously as he slightly swayed on his heel with his hands buried into his old coat and his cheeks flushed red by how cold it had gotten since the beginning of December. The brunette would be lying if he said this wasn't his 4th time showing up in front of Felix's house, Their freckle friend still refused to see nor talk to them. Hyunjin was still avoiding him and Seungmin still hasn't called since he left for L.A couple weeks ago.

Even though Minho has advised him to stayed in the shadows and wait for them to come out of their shells by themselves, believe me when I say that Jisung had tried. He tried his best to do so but he couldn't do it for long..these are his friends, he grew up with these kids and he couldn't bring himself to walk away.

He has to be there for them, one way or another.

Jisung's head perked up at the sound of the door creaking and there he stood, With his orange hair already fading, sticking out in different directions. A baggy hoodie match up with some fuzzy Christmas pajama's pants and some pink fuzzy socks.

"F-Felix—!"

Though Felix didn't say anything in return nor did he moved from his spot, his tried eyes just kept staring into Jisung's nervous ones. For a moment the brunette thought Felix would close the door on him, just like the first two times before his mother started answering the door. But—

He didn't.

The orange head slowly opened the door more and took a step back, Jisung was taken back by the action. Almost hesitantly taking a step inside, feeling awkward as it has been a while since he last came Here. Once he was inside, Felix closed the door behind him and started making his way upstairs, Jisung was quick to remove his shoes before following behind the younger one(by a day). Felix stopped in front of his door as he placed his hand on the doorknob and slowly turn to looked over his shoulder.

For a hot second, Jisung felt intimated seeing how serious his freckle friends was. Especially with the lights off which added more  effect to the scene. The brunette gulp nervously.

"Please...don't Judge me.."

Felix whispered so quietly with that deep voice of his which made Jisung become even more nervous of what could be in that room. With that being said, Felix slowly started turning the knob before pushing the door open. Jisung peak out his head into the room, his eyes scanning around the room until his eyes finally land on something. A gasp left his lips as his eyes widened...

"C-CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING?! AND HELP ME?!"

Hyunjin screamed at the squirrel who was on the floor, losing his shit as he rolled around. All he could hear was his idiotic laughter, Felix was no help either as he was calmly sitting on his bed, criss cross apple sauce, as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.Of course Felix was the one who got him into this— tightly tied against the chair with a big red bow on top of his head, just because he didn't wanted to face Jisung.

Felix and Hyunjin crossed paths the other day after so long, it was awkward at first but they slowly warmed up to each other. It ended up with Felix inviting Hyunjin over to continue their catch up day, of course the raven head accepted it since he thought it was an innocent invite. Well it was at first but how things ended up, he's starting to think that it wasn't .