💌25💌

"You—!"

"You Little bastard—"

"Y-you're back!"

Jeongin Yelled excitedly upon seeing his old brother standing by the doorway . He quickly went downstairs, almost tripping along the way and then jump onto his brother's arms. Hugging him so tightly, he smiled brightly feeling his older brother return his hug.

"M-Min..."

Mrs.Lee slowly dropped to her knees, trying to process the fact that her oldest son was finally here...finally back to her arms again. She couldn't help but tear up upon seeing Minho again, she couldn't believe that her older son was finally back...standing in front of them. Mr.Lee who had been quiet since his son's appearance, let out a sigh of relief as he brought his hands to his face. Jeongin of course was crying out of happiness of having his big brother by his side again.

"You got me so worried about you..! Where were you?!"

Mrs.Lee slightly scolded the boy through her tears, already ready to to whack him behind his head but couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead she threw her arms around Minho,Pulling him into a  tight hug.

"Don't Leave me like that again! Mommy's heart can't handle that!" Mrs.Lee sobbed out into her son's shoulder as Minho gently patted her back, he could also feel Jeongin joining into the hug and sobbing as well.

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again..."

Minho quietly said, his eyes slightly watery yet no tears escaped his eyes. He was glad to be back home...it didn't hit him until now how he missed his family and his home...he will be lying if he said he didn't felt homesick these past weeks. He glance up towards his father who remain quiet the whole time, he gave him a small apologetic smile. Minho blinked in confusion but he return the smile, all that matters now was he was back home.. he slightly turn his head to glance behind him.
He was expecting to see a certain brunette but that space was empty.

' Where did you go?'

"Minho."

Mr.Lee spoke in a nonchalantly matter, acting like his son didn't disappear for weeks. He stare at Minho who was giving him that blunt bored face as he sitting across from him.

"Don't you think this was childish of you? Running away?what are you,twelve?! Minho you're almost 20!"

Minho rolled his eyes, already knowing he was gonna get lecture especially from his father. This made him lean back on his chair as he crossed his arms.

"Tell me What is this?! Did you dyed your hair blue?! Pierce your ears and what type of clothes are you wearing?!" Mr.Lee exclaimed as he pointed at the weird chains hanging from Minho's pants. His son left with natural black hair with causal plain clothes, his son came back being a whole different person.
"Did you run away just to play around?!"

"I ran away because someone isn't supported of something I want to pursue as a career. You're lucky that Jisung persuaded me to come—"

"Han's boy was with you..? He knew..?"

"...He found out yesterday and dragged me over here...when you can. You should Thank him..."