💌32💌

1:00:00 BEFORE THE INCIDENT

                                       💌

"S-Seungmin!!!"

"H-hey.. Guys?"

Seungmin awkwardly smiled as he waved at the camera, he could see his three friends trying to squish into the screen so they could all see him. Made him slightly chuckled as they were all complaining of who was taking up the most space or how squished they felt for being in the middle. He smiled warmly,glad that nothing has changed since he left...

"How's L.A? Is it any different from here?"

"Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't..."

"How are you doing over there?"

"I'm doing just fine—"

"Did you leave because of Me?"

Seungmin felt his breathe hitched at the sudden question, a surprised expression made his smiled dropped when he made eye contact with the boy he was deeply in love with. Out of three, Hyunjin was the only who had gotten quiet and serious over Seungmin's unexpected call. The red head shifted his gaze away from the screen of his phone, not wanting to look at the ravenhead.

"Can we please not talk about this.."

"If Felix found the courage to talk to us, then you can too. "

"H-Hyunjin let not push it.."

Felix quietly said as he glanced between the two but of course Hyunjin wasn't going to drop it. It seem like between the three,Hyunjin was the most effected by Seungmin's departure. The red head could only sigh as he rubbed his temple.

"I came here..because I missed you guys. Not to talk about my personal issues. So please..Hyunjin don't question it..."

Seungmin literally pleaded as he wanted to drop the subject as quick as possible, he really didn't wanted to talk about it. He finally looked up, hoping that the other would stop but instead he was met with a cold glare. It was clear to him that Hyunjin was upset but why should he..?

"You left and base what Felix said, you weren't even planning to tell us about it!"

"What did Felix said?!"

Seungmin exclaimed as he quickly turned towards the orange head but Felix was quick to dodge the questioning look by flinging himself away from the screen. Jisung awkwardly scratch behind his head as he nervously looked down before being snatched away from Felix so it was Just Hyunjin sitting in front of the phone.

"He told me stuff you didn't have the guts to say"

This made Seungmin scoff at the boy's words, feeling himself starting to get irritated by this. In all honestly he came here to talked to friends who he left behind, feeling guilty for what he did but especially he missed them a lot. But nothing was coming out as he expected, right now he felt he was being targeted and attacked.

"You left me— alone to cry after my confession!"

"You told me to leave—!"

"MY point is— that took so much! I open up and all you gave me was FUCKING SILENCE "

"I d-didn't know what to say okay?! You knew that I like—"