💌22💌

"let's meet up"

He had never been to this Café before. It seem more modern then the one back home, it seem quite popular as many people walked in and out. Only a few college students were spotted sitting at the tables or booths. All with their laptops open in front of them and notebooks spread across the table. Jisung nervously looked at around the area, sitting at the table that was all the way at the back. Feeling himself become jittery, he was really nervous and overall this place, these people were new to him.

He knew no one.

He did not know the area at all either.

The only thing he knew that the bus ride was 25 minutes to get here.

The ringing of the bells that hung by door made The brunette quickly turn his head. Hoping to see the one person he has been wanting to see after so long of not seeing them.
The person who had stepped in was all dressed up nicely. Seem like they were wearing a an oversized,blue striped long sleeve button up shirt that was left unbutton. Right underneath it was a white t-shirt that was tuck into the black skinny jeans they were wearing. The mysterious person seem to had dye their hair a royal blue and on top of that they were wearing a black mask.

Jisung sat there trying to process why he took his time to study this mysterious man that had just walked in.

He must have been that bored then.

The boy seem like he was looking for someone as he saw him looking around. At this point Jisung decided to look away and went back to navigating through his phone to kill up some time. He started hearing some footsteps approaching where he was sitting at, which made him look up in curiosity. He almost let out a scream when he was face to face with the same mysterious blue haired man. But luckily he stopped himself before doing so.

That would've been embarrassing for the both of us.

Jisung blinked as he innocently stared back at the mysterious man who was looking down at him. His not–so–dull eyes stare back into his bright ones, Jisung slightly tilt his head. The mysterious blue hair man reach out to grab the  Hem of the black mask that was covering half of his face to pull it down.

He smiled.

The younger's bright eyes slowly widened, instead of confusion and curiosity: his eyes were filled with sort of different emotions.

He was happy. He was relief.

Yet

He was mad. He was upset

Jisung couldn't process that Lee Minho was standing in front of him, right here, right now.
After disappearing for almost a two weeks without a saying word where he was. All these emotions became too much to handle, that the poor boy broke down into to tears. Minho's smiled dropped and was quick to pull the younger into his arms, wrapping his arms around the boy gently. The brunette let himself get buried into the older's shoulder, letting out small sobs. He was mad at Minho.. for leaving like that..but he was happy to be back in his arms...