💌05💌

"..I'm the oldest son,Lee Minho"

Jisung shifted his gaze away from the older, though he could still feel Minho starring Him down with ionic blunt stare. He flinched when he felt his father nudge him.

"Jisung,don't be rude!greet him back!" He whispered to him which only made Minho let out a chuckle as he shook his head.

"There's no need too..we have met before " He said as he glance at Jisung before looking back at Mr.Han with a forced smile. "It's a pleasure meeting you.." he spoke as he slightly bow.

"Minjun! You have very mannered children while mine is a little rascal.." Mr.Han said which made Jisung pout as he resume to now angrily shoving the cookies into his mouth. Making his cheeks pop out like a squirrel as he did so.

"Min!why don't you show Jiji his room?" His mother requested which made Jisung choke on his cookie. His father was quick to hit his back and offered him a cup of water while Minho gave him a Bored expression.

"I guess.." Minho bluntly replied as he turn around to make his way upstairs.

"Go go go!" Mrs.Han rush Jisung to go follow Minho which he did. It was quite awkward silence between them and Jisung felt uncomfortable being around him as He was humiliated by him once again yesterday. Though jisung didn't realize that Minho had stopped till he ended up Bumping into the older's back. Jisung ended up slightly stumbling back as he brought up his hands to his forehead. He looked up just to see meet up with Minho's cold stare which made him look away.

"I bet you're happy "

"W-what..?"

A sly smile form on the senior's lip as he lean back against a wall. "..you're gonna be living with me until you get a house of your own..aren't you happy?" Jisung frowned as he knew Minho was picking on him once again.

"Can't you stop..please..?I learned my lesson already...I said I don't like you anymore..just drop it already.." Jisung spoke quietly as he stare at the floor,Minho starring at him once again with a blunt stare. He let out a sigh as he reach out the door knob and open the door to room he was gonna stay in for the next few months.

"This was Jeongin's room..he had to move into my room and now it's pack in there..it's all thanks to you.." The older spoke with a slight mean tone as he walked pass the younger. Leaving him alone with his thoughts,Jisung glanced back at the older's back,watching him walk away. The younger simply frown as he looked back down,he brought his hand over chest and wonder

Why was his heart beating so fast?

"I still like you..Don't I..?" Jisung thought to himself as he bit his bottom lip to stop himself from crying once again.

Morning finally came in,Jisung let out a groan knowing he had to get out of bed to get ready for school. In all honestly the poor boy couldn't sleep well last night,he kept turning and tossing,not being comfortable in sleeping in a unfamiliar room. It was even worst he was going to be here for the next few months until his father was able to rent a New home for them.

Jisung let out a sigh before he finally rise up from bed to get ready for the day, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed as he stretch out his arms. He stood up to make his way to door and open it ,rubbing his eyes to wipe off the sleep of them as he proceed to walk. Though once again he stumble back after bumping into something once again.

"You really don't look when you walk"

A voice said quite annoyed that Jisung had bumped into them. After rubbing his forehead,Jisung finally looked up to see who he had bumped into and slowly his eyes widened as his face reddened.