🎁AUTHOR'S NOTE🎁

Hello!Im Author C—💗,

As you guys know today COLD HEARTED JERK ended!

But has it really ended Though? 👀

To answer this question or anyone's else ,the answer is : No.

COLD HEARTED JERK hasn't really ended as there's more to the story which there will be a sequel to this book. I did mention I was spitting up the story into two books after all. Though I'm not sure when will that be out but from now I'm telling you, you will get the happy ending you guys deserve and what Minsung deserve 🥺. All your questions and doubts about Minho's situation will be answered in the sequel of COLD HEARTED JERK! So be on the look out for that!

 All your questions and doubts about Minho's situation will be answered in the sequel of COLD  HEARTED JERK! So be on the look out for that!

For now I don't have a proper tile but this is what I have for now :). But yes this sequel will be taking place in the future , if you guys remember what Seungmin said before leaving for L.A. I think you know what else is going to happen in the story.  Also this is still in my drafts! It hasn't been published yet!

Though you guys may be excited for this sequel, I decided to take a break from this book since I been working on it since April. Though I do confirm that a sequel will happened because it is needed ;) so I won't fail you guys!! But for now you guys going having to wait 😔I'm sorry.

But I'll be working on my next project!

Yes it's a Seungjin book 🥴. I had this idea for the longest and I'm ready to start working on a different book with a whole focus on another ship!! But there will be a bit of Minsung too doe 🤡 but please be on the look out for that book!

But  anyways.

I wanna thank all of you guys for reading till the end, thanks for the support you guys had given me and I hope you guys continue to read my stories! I know I ain't really the best writer, my grammar ain't the best either but thanks for dealing with it until the end. Thanks for the readers that came from RUIN ME, thank you for reading this book as well!!

thanks for supporting COLD HEARTED JERK!  And I hope you guys are ready for the sequel since it can happen anytime next year ;).

Until next time!

Author C—💗 oUt!