💌04💌

"Jisung! All the stuff are in the truck!lets get going!"

"I-I'm on my way!hold on!"

Jisung exclaimed as he peak his head out the door before he let out a sigh. He slowly turn around to face now what was empty, His old room. Everything was taken down and place into boxes, Seungmin and hyunjin stopped by to help him pack. Felix had called last minute saying he couldn't make it, stating that something came up.  So it was only those two, there was a quite awkward tension between them,Jisung didn't know why but he could feel it.

"Jisung?"

The brunette turn around quickly,startled upon seeing hyunjin standing by the door. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Jisung.

"Your father told me to get you, you were taking so long" he replied as he approached the shorter boy,standing next to him as he glance around the empty room.

"Ah—sorry I just was getting something " Jisung replied as he picked up his school bag and hung it over his shoulders,holding onto the straps. Hyunjin glance at him before he resume to look around the room,he then leaned against the wall as he slightly smile.

"it's hard to say goodbye to this place..it feels like it was just yesterday when we came up here to play with toy cars"

Jisung smiled softly and nodded as he Remembered the old times he had in this place. He had known Hyunjin and Seungmin since elementary school, they have grown up in this place as well as they were always over. Soon Felix joined the group, meeting the foreigner that had moved in acrossed Seungmin. Meeting him in the summer going into Freshman year, It then became them four who were always up here. Chatting their days away.

This was really it, he was leaving this place.

"Lets go Jisung..it's getting late.." Hyunjin spoke, breaking jisung out of his trance as he bend down to pick up the last box. Jisung simply nodding with a sad smile.

"Yeah..lets go.."

Hyunjin walking out first as Jisung stayed back,looking around the empty room for the last time. His hand slowly reaching for the door knob,holding onto it tightly as he took another glance at the room before closing the door.

Goodbye

"So who's this old friend of yours?"

Jisung asked his father, finally breaking the silence as he looked out the window. His father glance at him and slightly smiled.

"Well..we were like you and that hwang and kim boy. We grew up in the same neighborhood, his parents were always working. So he always came over to have dinner with us, he was a great friend " Mr. Han explained, Jisung shifting his attention to him .

"Ah! Here we are!"

Jisung quickly looked out the window, his eyes widening at how big the house. Its was a lovely blue house with a big garden in the front and big backyard.

"Ahhh..Lee..you really made it .."

Jisung looked at his father as he blinked.

"Lee..?"

Why did that sound so familiar to him?

"JU-WOON!! " A man who seem around his mid thirties exclaimed, Mr.Han smiling upon seeing the familiar face. Opening the truck's door so he could make his way to his old best friend he hadn't seen so long. Opening his arms to clashed into a Friendly hug.

"It's been a while..Lee Minjun!" Jisung's father said as they finally pulled away from the hug. The guy who was supposedly name Minjun noticed the shy kid hiding behind his old best friend. He grinned happily upon seeing him.