💌28💌

"How clumsy can you be?"

"Who's idea was to play with shower head?"

Jisung shyly dropped his gaze to the ground as he try looking everywhere but Mr.Lee who was coming downstairs from the guest room. He hold onto the plastic bag that hold his supposedly wet clothes, tightly as he slightly swayed on his feet. He slowly glanced up to see Minho standing right at the end of the staircase,locking eyes with him. Jisung closed his eyes as he tried holding back a smile the moment he saw Minho wink at him. He could feel his face started to heat up as he dropped his gaze back to the floor once again.

You see, they were just proud how they managed to clean up the evidence of what they actually did in the guest room. They managed to play it off with a simple "we decided to play with the detachable shower head  and got ourselves and most of the room wet" trick even though that wasn't exactly what happen.
Jisung was cover from head to toe, he had some old sweatpants that no longer fit the older and one of his hoodies with the hood on and the strings tight and tie to cover his neck.

"Is anyone gonna answer my question..?"

Mr.Lee asked again as he stared between his son and Jisung who were to busy making lovey dovey stares at each other rather then answering what he had ask. Mrs.Lee playfully smack his back as she rolled her eyes and then a shot a smile towards the Han's.

"They were just having fun..it's just water!so don't worry about it Han"

"I just hope so..I didn't think he would make this type of mess" Mr.Han said as he playfully sent a glare towards Jisung who poured as he looked away from his father. Mrs.Lee chuckled as she shook her head before looking towards Jisung, smiling brightly as she reach towards to gently pat his head.

"Thank you for coming over..Though we hope that you guys will stay.."

"Nara..."

Mr.Lee gently placed a hand on his wife's shoulder as he watched how her smiled dropped. She seem as she was trying to force a smile back on her face but couldn't as tears were already forming in her eyes.

"Oh—! This is embarrassing.."

She quietly exclaimed as she buried her face into her hands. Mr.Lee shook his head as he rubbed her back, he looked back to her oldest son and nodded. Minho return the nod as well as he approached his mother and gently started guiding her upstairs. Mr.Lee watched them for a couple seconds before turning back his attention back to the Han's.

"I'm sorry..she's still going through it. I guess she got too attached to Jisung.."

Mr.Lee said with a small smiled as he glanced towards the brunette.

"She's going to be okay..but please hurry up home...it's already late. Thanks once again for coming...I'm sorry for all the accusations and incidents that had happened between us..I hope we can moved on from this.."

Mr.Lee said as he now down, which made the Han's to panic by this action. Telling the men that there was no need to apologize in this matter but Mr.Lee still insisted and apologize for the harsh things he had said towards Jisung that Day and turning his back on them.
Afterwards, they said their goodbyes and The Han's set off home.

"See you soon"

"Jisung why are you limping?"