💌19💌

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

"Keep your voice down..."

Minho groan as he shifted in his seat trying to find a comfortable position so he could go back to sleep. On the other hand, Jisung was panicking, they were currently in a uber to who knows where. Not going home right away as Minho wasn't ready to face his parents to break the news to them.

"Your parents are going to kill me..."

"They're most likely to kill me instead of you.."

Minho quietly said as he open his eyes, Jisung looked over to him. His hands gripping tightly onto the fabric of his jeans, becoming more anxious of the current situation the two were in.

"W-we can book you on another plane!t-there's still time to go back—!"

"You're the one who told me to stay, why are you trying to convince me to go now?" The older spoke bluntly as his gaze shifted to the side, so he could be looking at Jisung,Raising an eyebrow. "There's no going back..."

"But hyung—! You're gonna get in trou—"

"So what?I didn't even wanted to go"

Jisung sat there stunned, had finally calm down to the point his hands were now resting on his lap instead of gripping them. Silence filled the car, Minho was now looking out the window with an irritated expression written all over his face.

"Why is that..."

The younger quietly asked The older, shyly glancing up at him. Minho let out a small sigh as he lean his head back against the seat, looking up at the ceiling of the car.

"I don't want to take over My father's company.."

The older responded as he let his shoulders slumped down, feeling 'relief ' of finally letting it off his chest. The truth, Minho never wished  in following his Father's footsteps and nor found joy that his father had collectively set out a path for him to walk on without talking to him. As long as he could remember, his father would boost around how his son was going to be the next CEO of his Company. That he was going to take over when he retires. It even got worst when he realized that his first child was a whole genius, his son was always more advanced then his classmates. Minho didn't even bother to say anything against it back then, in reality he didn't know what exactly he wanted to do or who he wanted to be. Maybe that's why he grow up to be the person he is. Dull and cold. Finding everything so meaningless and pointless.

For a moment Minho lost himself in his thoughts, just thinking about how he hated himself for being a genius. Sometimes he envy Jeongin for being born later on, he didn't have to suffer what he was dealing ever since he was born.

"Hyung..?"

Hearing Jisung's voice made the older finally snapped out of his thoughts, shifting his gaze to the side to see The younger giving him a worried look.

"Whats wrong..? "

The squirrel boy once again asked,concern clearly heard in his tone.

"Jisung...what are you going to Major in?"

"M-major? Did you just dodge my question?!"

"Answer my question first."

"You—"

Jisung clicked his tongue in annoyance as he rolled his eyes, letting his body lean back on his seat and slumped down in a comfortable position. Slightly humming as he thought about what to answer to Minho's question.