💌17💌

{half edited}

"Sungie over here!"

"Hyun! We're not supposed to drift away from the group!"

" we're gonna get in big trouble!"

The dark brunette turn around to face his two friends, a boy with light brown hair and another boy who had bright orange hair.

That one was just going through a phase.

The boy with dark brown hair grinned happily at his friends. "They won't notice if we come back quickly~!" The two boys looked at each other before glancing back at Hyunjin, grinning as well.

"Lets do It~!"

Seungmin and Jisung quickly and quietly followed behind Hyunjin, wanting to see What The oldest of the group wanted to show them. They stopped in front of a building, they could here loud cheers coming from the inside.

"Why are we here...?"

"I'll show you!come with me!" Hyunjin exclaimed cheerfully as head towards the front doors and reaching out to grab the handle.

"Wait!! We're not High schoolers yet! We're literally still 8th graders! We're gonna get in trouble for being here!" Seungmin exclaimed as he reach out to stop Hyunjin from opening the door.

"Seungmin is right.. we Don't fit in" Jisung quietly said as he glance between the two, Hyunjin nodded agreement and then smiled.

"I have another plan~"

"N-no way! Why can't Seungmin do it?!"

"Seungmin is too heavy, just get on my shoulders!"

"Are you calling me fat?!"

"No—"

"You little piece of shi—"

"WoAh woAh Seungmin Don't try to beat up Hyunjin! You did that last week"

"I still have bruises" Hyunjin said as he wiped faked tears away while Seungmin just rolled his eyes knowing how dramatic he was being.

"I slightly pushed you and you fLING yourself to the floor!"

" I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

" I did no—!"

"Guys cut it out!we're wasting time—"

Suddenly they heard the screams inside the building begin to get louder, the three boys all looked at each other and quickly try to peak through the window trying to see what was happening. All standing on their tippy  toes as they still haven't gone through their growth sprout.

At least we know which one didn't get their growth sprout.

Jisung was struggling to see as all he saw was people's heads, trying to look towards the stage, wanted to see what was the hype. All he saw was a group of boys walking to the stage, all of them had the same outfits of a white Hoodie with black joggers and a mask covering half of their  faces. They all went to positions and the music started.

They boys were captivated by the dancers choreography and stage presence. Their eyes were shining With amazed,glad that they had came here to witness this. Jisung had his eyes on a certain person, even though they were all wearing the same clothes and all wearing masks. For some reason this specific Dancer grabbed his attention the most, his eyes only followed him around. He could see the passion and energy the boy was giving out by this performance. For a second, he felt like his eyes met with the mysterious dancer, it all happened in slow motion.