💌12💌

"...you two.. have been awfully quiet lately"

Mrs.lee commented as she notice the odd behavior of the two boys sitting across from each other,which has been going on for days. Though Jisung had glance at Minho at least, the older did not even look up but he kept on picking his food. Suddenly Minho stood up which cause everyone to look over to the boy.

"Can i be excuse?"

"But min you barely touch your foo—"

"Im not hungry"

Mrs.Lee was hesitant at first but ended up just letting him go, the younger watch as the older walked away, frowning as this was the third time Minho had ask to be excuse from the dining table this week. The older has been acting odd, Jisung just didn't know why? Why was he acting like this? What even hurt the younger that Minho acted like he didn't exist, he was being harshly ignored by the older. It was like he was getting the silent treatment but again, Jisung couldn't put the pieces together to why he was getting this treatment.

Did he do something to offend Minho?

"Still not talking to you?"

"No.."

Jisung groan as he let the top of his body slumped onto his desk as Seungmin patted his back in comfort. "Are you sure you didn't make him mad?" Felix asked once again which made Jisung let out a frustrated sigh.

"I didn't—! I'm not sure myself. He just— went awfully distant..."

Felix and Seungmin looked at each other before looking back at their very sad squirrel friend."I miss talking to him...I miss our daily arguments over stupid things...now it's awfully quiet and I hate it." Jisung spoke softly with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Do you guys think..it's because I did something..?" Jisung asked as his voice crack in the process. Seungmin was quick to shake his head," no, not at all sung. Perhaps he's just being an asshole again" he said as he rolled his eyes, not happy at the fact that Minho was once again hurting his friend. Felix reach out to rest his head on top of Jisung's head, as he had pull a chair to sit near Jisung's desk.

"Don't worry about It, He's probably taking his cold hearted image to the next level. Maybe like this you'll be able to move on"

"I guess.."

Felix let out a sigh as he nuzzle his head against the boy who was underneath him.

"Get off, you're heavy" Jisung complain as he was starting to notice the extra weight on him though Felix grin as  he threw his arms around the squirrel boy."no~"

"Keep this up and Hyunjin gonna get jealous "

"And then you'll get je—!"

While Seungmin was suffocating Felix with his hand and Jisung was trying to rescue His freckled friend, Hyunjin was watching them from the doorway,slightly smiling at the scene knowing that this is how his friends acted. He smiled even more when he saw Jisung laughing when Felix was trying to square up to Seungmin but of course the kitten got scare by the puppy. Though he was distracted by the scene in front, he was able to catch upon the person who was passing by.

"Ah—!Minho. Can we talk..?"

Minho stare at the tall boy standing not so far from him. They were currently in unoccupied hallway, it was the hallway with the less students and there was only like two classrooms down here. Hyunjin stare at Minho, slightly narrowing his eyes at the older.