💌07💌

"I-it's not in here!.. F-Felix.. it's not in here"

The moment the birthday twins finally managed to find somewhere very far away from the older, ending up in the school's old gym room that wasn't in use anymore. Jisung was relief he had the crumpled up envelope back in his hands but there was an problem...

The letter was not inside the envelope.

Jisung had a whole mental breakdown as he stare at the empty envelope,he could feel his world crumbling in front of him. It's over, his love letter is out there and someone is gonna find it, someone is gonna read it. He's already predicting his future, he'll be the laughing stock of everyone and he knew for sure Minho would make his life miserable, it's even worse that he lives with him..

"Are you sure it's not in your bag??lets just double check" Felix said as he went behind Jisung to open his bag and looked through the pockets. No luck,the letter was fucking lost.

Now the two idiots were having a mental breakdown as they froze in place. They really lost the one thing that was highly personal to someone,well at least to Jisung it was. Felix awkwardly smiled at the brunette as he reach out to gently pat his back, but jisung seem so out of it. He was starring at the floor without moving or saying anything.

"W-we'll find it.. maybe you dropped it off on our way here.. it can't be that far from us"

Felix spoke up,trying to break up the tense atmosphere that had surrounded them. But jisung didn't say anything but just buried his face into his hands as he let out a groan.

"I'm sorry..."

"No..no it's my fault. I shouldn't even brought it with me"

The sun was already setting when both Jisung and Felix were walking home from school. They had spend the whole day looking for the letter but they didn't find it anywhere. They even went to look in the lost and found box but it wasn't there either.

"I thought you said you were going to move on"

Jisung tighten the grip on his bag's strap as he bit his bottom lip. He turned around quickly to face Felix which startled him, making him stop at his tracks. The squirrel like boy furrowed his eyebrows as he he pouted.

"I am! It's not something easy to do! I'm trying my best!" Jisung snapped at felix, when he saw how shock Felix was by his mini outburst , his eyes widened. He brought his hand to his mouth, as he stare at felix with the same shock expression.

"F-felix... Im sorry I didn't me—"

Though it was Jisung's turn to be startled as Felix place his hands on the older by a day, shoulder's and Looked at him with a stern face.

"It's okay jisung, I support you"

"W-what—"

Felix quickly swung an arm around the brunette's shoulders,and threw his other arm up in the air dramatically,making jisung even more confuse about the situation.

"I admire your dedication to keep on chasing the man of your dreams!"

"Wait! Felix you're not getting mY poi—"

"How long are you going to keep lying to yourself?"

Felix getting serious suddenly caught Jisung off guard, he opened his mouth to say something but he didn't and ended up closing it instead. Jisung's gaze shifted to the side as he bit his bottom lip.

Felix was right.

No matter how many times Jisung could say he doesn't like Minho or that he's moving on from in,he knew that it wasn't the truth. In fact, Jisung still had feelings for the genius, even if he was humiliated and hurt by him. For some reason his feelings were still there and what scare The squirrel like boy the most is that they were getting stronger each day. It was already more worst is that he's currently living with him at the time being.