💌13💌

No matter how many times he tried.

He Just couldn't fall asleep.

No matter how many times he shifted to find a comfortable position or how many times he changed his pillows around.

Minho Just couldn't fall asleep.

His mind was busy, filled with so many thoughts and a certain person.

Han Jisung

It was frustrating for the Genius, why you may ask? The boy had been experiencing these new emotions for the past two weeks and it was confusing for him. Why was he feeling like this? It was a question he asked himself everyday. His mind was flooded with images that he wanted to forget but sadly he couldn't no matter how hard he try.

The image of Hyunjin kissing Jisung has not left his mind since that night. It bothered him so much...annoyed and upset him. Though it's not like he had anything against it,love is love, you know? But he still didn't know why he didn't liked that fact that Hyunjin kissed Jisung. Because of this, he had so many restless Nights, thinking about what he saw with his own eyes and how deeply effected him in a way. Without really knowing why?

Or did he?

But that wasn't the only thing that has been keeping him up late at night...

"Min! Can you give Yeni his towel! He forgot to take it with him when he went in to take his bath!"

Minho let out a sigh as he sat up from his desk,walking towards the side of Jeongin's side of the room, grabbed the towel that hang from the hook on the wall  and made his way towards the bathroom.

"Yeni, here's your towel" Minho said as he knocked the Bathroom's door but all he got was silence. He try knocking once again but again he got no respond. Minho then reach out to grab the door handle.

"I'm coming in"

"W-wait—!"

Who was in the bathtub was not his Younger brother.....

Minho eyes did not leave Squirrel boy at all, noticing how tiny The younger was with its petite frame and smooth tan skin, the older was definitely checking him out which Jisung was able to pick up onto. His cheeks went bright red as he grabbed the nearest object and threw it at Minho.

"G-get oUt!! Get out !!"

Minho was able to dodge whatever was thrown at him before closing the door quickly, he just stood there with a flustered expression and a beating heart.

Minho let out a groan as he brought his hands up to face, his face growing hot as he remembered seeing the younger half naked not so long ago. Remembering how soft and smooth his skin look and how pretty his body was...Minho thought he was cute knowing Jisung's small frame made  him look so precious.

"What am I thinking...?"

Cursing at himself as he realized what he was thinking about his father's friend son. He shouldn't be having these thoughts about the younger, this seem quite inappropriate to have about the squirrel like boy who's sleeping across the hall. His body had grew hot just thinking about it and he felt bad for doing so.

'Han Jisung, what are you doing to me?'

"Minho's... graduation?"