Blanket imprints on ya whole arm

Gavin's POV still BITCHHHHH

It had been a few hours. My stomach rumbled, which reminded me of that one old llamas with hats episode.

"I have the rumblies in my tumblies that only hands can satisfy." I whispered, zoning out.

Nines looked at me, as I was still sitting on his lap.

"Excuse me, what?" He chuckled.

I looked at the android.

"Hmm?"

"The... 'rumblies in your tumblies'? The hell does that mean?"

I laughed.
"It's a reference to a super old animation. I doubt you'd know it."

He nodded, LED spinning yellow.
"Okaaaay...."

I stretched, shirt riding up.

Nines stared at my stomach.

I pat it.
"Pretty smmmmexy, huh?"

The android chortled, and shook his head.

"You are a fool, Gav." Nines chuckled.

"Oh you know it, B. You know what else I am though?" I joked.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Hungry as balls." I stated, voice kinda deadpan.

Nines pat my thigh.
"What do you want, Gavin? There's a multitude of restaurants around he-"

"Okay hushhhh! You were doing great and staying on my good side. Don't get all robotic now, tin can."

Nines smacked me.

I gasped, and jolted.
"F-phuck!"

"Meat bag." The android hissed.

His expression changed once he saw me covering my mouth.

"What? Did- did I hurt you? I didn't mean to hit you very hard, just-"

"No! No! No! I-I'm Fine! I'm... better than fine. Just... ahem... just pick a place to eat. I need to get outta this dump for a bit today. Don't wanna be a recluse like my brother, that fuckn' prick." I ranted, getting up and walking down the hall.

My jeans had become noticeably tighter again, which sucks ass because, like, I don't wanna go have to rub one out every five goddamn seconds when I'm around that man- er... robot. That robot.

What the fuck was that about, Gavin? He's not alive, you dumbass.

I ran a hand through my hair and huffed, closing the bathroom door.

I unzipped my pants and then cursed.

I really had to take a piss too.

Time to think 'Grandma, Grandma, Grandma' and hope to god it goes away soon.

In the meantime, I went to grab my phone.

Not in my back pocket.
Or the other.
Or my front pockets.

I fucking left it in the living room!! Awwwwughhh! Fuck my life!

I sat down on the side of the tub. And grabbed the air freshener.

Time to do this old school style, just like when I was a young teen and didn't have a phone.

I forgot how much this blows too... like, oh god. Is there anything more boring than this?

After a while, everything seemed okay.

Then a knock on the door scared me half to death. Literally.

I slipped on the tile and grabbed onto the shower curtain, which gave out, and tore down. Over my face, as I tumbled into the tub.

"PHCK!!" I cried, scrambling to be freed from that moist plastic hell.

It was like if you wore a condom, but over your whole body. And also if that condom was used... by your dad.

I don't know man! It... it was just uncomfortable as hell! Imagine whatever you want for an analogy! Not my problem... my problem is to see if I cracked my skull open on the wall.

Which I'd be fine with. I was looking to repaint the bathroom anyways, why not a nice crimson?

Or maybe I would've died, and just been free from this BS. And bills. That'd be sick.

"Dete- Gavin? Are you okay?" Nines asked.

"Just peachy!" I called back, standing finally.

I tossed the curtain back into the tub. Another thing added to my to do list.

My mental list of shit I gotta probably do
1. Network connection test on my computer.
2. Integrate those files from the new case.
3. No more wet food!! The bagged  is fine.
4. Eat the food in the fridge before it goes bad.
5. Set back up the shower curtain.

Yeah... that list is starting to add up. Maybe I should actually start doing some of the stuff on there. I mean, I had to integrate those files like a month ago. Surprised Fowler didn't call me out for that, in all honesty...

"Okay... I found a place to eat where you're done." Nines said, startling me out of thought.

"'Ight!" I called, and pulled my pants back down over my ass.

Finally relieving myself.

I washed my hands (like a decent person) and walked out.

Nines opened his eyes, standing I front of the couch.

That's... not creepy at alllll.

"So? Where we eatin'?" I asked, walking into my room and putting on socks and my jacket.

"A pizzeria down the road. We can bring it back if you like." The android answered from the living room.

I shrugged.
"Okay, I'm down with whatever."

Nines put on his cyberlife jacket and I stopped him.

"Er... no offense but, like, uh... how about you wear something else? You look a bit... god how do I say this? Like a plastic prick."

The android gave me a death glare.
"Uh-huh... right. Okay. What do you suggest I wear?"

I shrugged and nodded my head for him to follow me.

He looked in my closet, but sighed.
"I will just wear no jacket then... you lucky son of a bitch you."

I shrugged again.
"Fine by me."

"Asshole." Nines huffed, walking past me.

I just laughed, because he was so absolutely right.

I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone, and any other shit I needed.

And then we left.

An: Yo so I originally was gonna write more. There's more in my head, but I wanted to get something out tonight. And I'm tired so... later gator.