Burnt on eggs? Haha, you loser!!

Nines' POV still

Gavin finally got up, and ate some pizza.

He fed his cats first, and I felt a bit left out of eating stuff.

I can't eat food, so that's out of the question. And I seriously doubt Gavin has any thirium around. So... that leaves....?

Eh, I donno. Seems like a bad idea. Or a great one. Who am I to tell the difference? It'll either shot circuit me, which would obviously suck. Or, it'll be a pleasurable experience.

I got up, and walked over to Gavin. He had a huge string of cheese hanging out of his mouth.

He looked over at me, with a hum.

"Nothing." I said happily, smiling.

Gavin choked for a second on the cheese.
He coughed and coughed, and I got up. Walking to the sink, and crouching.

I opened the cabinet and looked for anything I could consume.

Some who knows how old windex. Do they even still make that? Eh, I'm too lazy to search it.

I closed the cabinet, and walked into the laundry room. I saw a blue and orange bucket, and scanned it.

Bingo.
I could eat that.

I leaned and grabbed the box, popping the lid open. I grabbed one of the contents, and walked back to Gavin.

He gave me a look.

"The phck are you gonna do with that?" He asked, taking a sip of a beer that had been in the back of the fridge. He put the stuff from earlier in there in its place.

I put the colored pod on my tongue, and bit down.

Gavin went pale.

"No! Oh my god! Spit that out! It's got- oh phck- Nines! Nines we need to get you to a hospital that shit kills people!" He yelled, panicking.

I laughed, and swallowed the contents of the laundry detergent.

"Gav, I'm fine. I'm not human. Worst thing it's gonna do is short circuit me for a split second." I chuckled, walking back up to him and pushing him back onto the stool.

"Relax." I whispered.

He grabbed my arm, and his expression went back that that constant pissy one he wore.

"I swear to god Nines." He whispered.

My vision flashed red for a second.

Update available
Sleep mode imminent: 00:45

Fuck...

"I'm gonna sit down for a second." I said softly, and sat down on the couch.

I let my head tip back, and I looked out the big window. A plane flew overhead. Though it kinda looked like a bus, I'm not gonna judge.

Everything went black for a few seconds, before I reset and was back up.

By now Gavin had a few drinks, and it was beginning to show.

A noticeable flush to his face, slight slurring, and I cant quite tell if his cognitive ability is beginning to be affected or if that's just Gav being Gav. Aka dumb. I'm not gonna lie.

"Ey... you're phckn' back. Thought you were done for a bit." He mumbled, sipping another... something. By the looks of it, he had already gone through the leftover beer.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

Gavin glanced at the clock.
"Mmm... 'n hour an a half maybe."