Lean back now lean back and breathe

Props to anyone who knows where the title is from (hint: song lyrics)

9s (Again, not my dog. Unlike the pic up top, that is in fact my dog. Which we found out he's a very carsick boy...)

Gavin had eaten his pasta and passed out, snoring again. I just went into idle mode again, waiting for the sun to rise. Waiting for Gavin to wake back up so I could hear more of his bullshit stories.

Full disclosure... though they are disturbing, I sort of enjoy them.

Speaking of the human, he turned around. Pressing his head against my arm with a little sigh.

It made me smile. Sure, he seemed so prickly all of the time. An definitely was a big dumbass... maybe even tried to murder me once by trying to get me to lick a battery. Not that it would've worked...

His best bet would've been trying to get me to lick a magnet. Or stick it to my LED. I mean what?

But alas, his murder attempts have ceased. And he was just... dead asleep, clinging to my arm like a baby koala and drooling like a broken faucet that the Mario bros have yet to fix because they're trying to get some from Princess P.

RA9 those were a lot of similes. And a run on sentence...

Somehow I can hear Gavin's voice in my head, laughing about princess p.

Princess peach. Haha... peach memes. Oh my god! Princess P. Princess PP. Princess peepeepoopoo! Princess... penis. Princess Minecraft pocket edition. Princess-

Well, we all get the point.

I sighed, head falling back against the pillows. Sometimes I wonder why I'd talk to myself like other people were reading my thoughts... Amanda was long gone. Yet... I still retained the habit.

There was the sound of a siren outside, making Gavin groan. He buried his face even more into my arm, facial hair scratching my synthetic skin.

He really needed to shave... it was just prickly and unsightly at this point. Honestly, I'd hold him down if I had to.

"Nnnnooo...! I don't wanna... stick Mac n cheese up my...." He trailed off, snorting really loud before jolting up.

"GET THAT CHEESY NOODLE SHIT AWAY FROM MY ASSHOLE YOU MACARONI PERVER-" Gavin screamed.

I sat up too, quickly putting my hand over his mouth.

Gavin thrashed before just going limp and falling back against my chest. He was still conscious, just... less in a panic state.

"Nines? Oh thank god, it's just you!" The human whispered, looking up at me with his head on my chest. Well, most of his upper body on my chest, actually.

"I thought that... I thought Brett was here for some reason. I thought I was at home, and he was trying to take Henry away again and... and... phck!" Gavin explained, a sob forcing him to go quiet.

I kissed the top of his head, smiling at the human with my hand now caressing his cheek.
"Brett is nowhere to be found, Gav. And... I won't be putting um... macaroni and cheese? Anywhere near your rectum, Gavin. I promise. For both of our sakes..."

He sniffled and then laughed, looking into my eyes. Gavin leaned his head into my hand with a shaky sigh.

I kissed his forehead again.
"I can... stick other things near your rectum. If you want."

His face went bright red. Making me chuckle.

"I was kidding, Gav. We both know I'm... lacking, in uh, genitals." I laughed, gently tracing the scar on the bridge of his nose with my thumb.

Gavin laughed nervously, looking to the side.
"Y-Yeah! Right! You're uh... a Ken doll."

He exhaled and wiped his eyes, sniffling.
"Nines?"

I kissed his forehead again, keeping my lips near his head.
"Yes Gavin?"

He took my other hand, which rested on his chest, and held it. The synthetic skin pulled back, revealing the white plastic underneath.

In fact, it did that to my whole body, wherever Gavin touched.

He drew last circles on my arm and pursed his lips.
"I love this. Laying here with you... just... being able to relax and unwind for a bit. Even if it is just for a bit... but..."

"But?" I asked, noticing how the tone of his voice changed. How his heart rate got quicker, and... none of the signs from my analysis said anything good.

System message: Gavin's possible answers:
But... you're an Android
But... I don't like you like this
But... You're not alive
But... but...

System message: core temperatures rising: cooling sequence initiated.

I sighed, looking away. Guilt and shame washing over me like a wave...

I should've known. He could never... never like an Android. He hates us. He-

"I gotta feed Henry." Gavin said, leaning his head back and looking at me. So... nonchalant.

System message: error: troubleshooting now
Problem: cause: stress: cause: Gavin
Solution: none: No actions are required to solve this error.

"What? Why's your LED red? You thinking about if you have a butthole or is that just me?" Gavin asked, turning and putting his chin on my lower rib. Or... what would be a rib, in humans.

"Nines?" He asked, tapping my LED.

"Nines? Hey, this sentence is false." Gavin continued.

I just kept staring into the void. Unsure of how to proceed.

Gavin smirked for a second.
"Oh shit. I broke you, huh? Welp... better call Elijah, ask him if you got a butthole. And how to fix you, but that's less important- Hey, Hey, I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Phck! Why're you crying thirium?! Nines?! Niiiiines??"