Pancake playhouse

9s

Gavin parked and got out of the car. I just followed, per usual.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh-"

"Stop. You sound like a bad pornography dub." I groaned, calculating my step just right so I would pop his foot out of his shoe.

Gavin fell over like a sack of bricks. Or a pillow case filled with raw chicken, whichever you prefer I suppose. Same difference, right?

"You are a razor scooter and I am the ankle." Gavin mumbled, getting up.

"I don't understand that and you know it." I chuckled, holding my hands behind my back and waiting for him to fire back with some sort of remark.

But no, Gav just scoffed and smiled, then opened the door for me.

"Who are you and what did you do with the real Gavin Reed?" I whispered, walking into the building.

"Oh phck off." The human laughed, smacking my buttocks as he walked past me to the android at the hostess stand.

"Good evening sirs, table for two?" She asked, smiling.

"Yuh."

"Oh my god, please be nice." I whisper scolded.

"What? She asked a question and I just simply, y'know, answered it." Gavin snickered, shrugging.

"Such a brat-"

"You can follow me this way," the android began, but my auditory component malfunctioned. Filling my head with static. "Rk900. Rk900, run. They're-" more static "you can't- alone- please-"

I shook my head, gaze changing from the floor up to the woman. She just smiled like nothing was wrong.

Gavin and I sat down, and an error message popped up in the corner of my vision.

"Nines? Why're you... why's your LED red again? IHOP would've been a better bet, I knew it! I knew it, but the GPS said this was faster... and I'm hungry." He whined, taking off his leather jacket and putting it next to him.

"What? No, I mean- yeah, no... just... one of my biocomponents started acting up. It might be because this... vessel? Body? Model? Whichever you wish to call it... uh, it was sitting in that room for a while. Some things must've gotten, um, stiff?" I laughed nervously, unbuttoning the top button of my shirt and tucking in my collar.

"Yea, but you don't got a dick tho." Gavin said, drinking creamers.

That sounds... bad.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." I chuckled putting my head in my hand and admiring the flesh-bag.

He laughed and looked over the menu.
"Ight I know what I'm gettin'. You?"

The error message finally went away.
"Thirium. It's about the only thing I can consume, so..."

A human came up to us, messy blond hair thrown up into a bun. Big hoop earrings coming from their ears, in the shape of dragons. Their shirt was some Mulan merchandise, marks on the design from it being worn so much.

"Hey, Gavin. Anyways, I'm Brax. I'll be your server for the, uh, night. Can I start you off with something to drink my dudes?" He asked, whipping out a sparkly, hot pink, notepad. The pen had a troll doll at the end of it.

"Like the vibe, Brax. Uh, I'll just get a coffee. Two sugar, extra creamy." Gavin said.

My LED went red. Did he just flirt with Disney man? N-not that I mind... just... why him?