17 year old dog's man 17 year old dogs...

Title context: my mum is having a weird conversation in the other room

Also not the actual story

~9 months ago

Gavin's POV

Tina and I had gone to the bar. Well, more like an arcade that has a bar. Kinda also like a library. Okay it's  comic books... manga... hentai- Okay um anyways so she dragged me there.

She... got smashed. Somehow.

"Tina, let's go. No- no, no, no, no, let's not take that with us please. Tina for the love of god, leave the Hatsune Miku cardboard cut out alone!" I begged, trying to drag her away by the waist.

"No! Fuck you! I love her, stop hating! Get off of me you Hetero!" She yelled, making people look at us.

"Is he bothering you?" The bartender asked.

I shook my head.
"No! I'm not! I'm gay! I have a boyfriend, I'm gay-"

"Fuck off Gavinnnnnn...!" She fake sobbed as I pried the cardboard cutout from her hands. Then picked her up over my shoulder.

"No! No! No! I don't wanna leave! They have Ramen!" Tina yelled, and smacked my ass several times.

"Doesn't Kelvin have ramen?! I'll even make it for you, but please stop phcking smacking my ass. You have rings on, it doesn't feel good man." I sighed, and opened the door.

Everyone was giving us weird looks, but I couldn't have cared less.

"No! He doesn't!" She replied, and actually stopped spanking me.

"Who the hell doesn't have ramen? It's 2038, man."  I chuckled, and let her down on the sidewalk.

Tina crossed her arms.
"I think I have ramen though..."

I smiled and looked at at her.
"I'll make you some then. Then, I kinda gotta head out. Think Brett is still up and waiting for me. Hopefully he didn't watch Ru Paul without me..."

Tina snorted.

I just chuckled and unlocked the car door, getting into the drivers seat. I hadn't drank much, hell just one glass of white wine. Too busy trying to beat Tina at DDR.

Tina flopped into the passenger seat, and then climbed into the back seat to lay down. She elbowed me in the face, so that was fun.

"Let's hope we don't get in an accident, because you're gonna get phcked if we do." I sighed and started the car.

She laughed.
"Let's hope so. I'd rather get in a car crash than go see Kelvin."

That confused me.
"Why? Thought you loved him."

She made a noise from the back seat.
"No. I've been kinda cheating behind his back."

"What?! With who?!"

She sat up and put her face between the front seats.
"Girl named Valorie. I don't think I like her that much either, but y'know..."

I looked at her in my mirror.
"Then who do you like?"

She groaned and slipped back onto the floor mats.
"I don't know! Not guys apparently..."

"And girls?"

She perked back up again.
"Yes."

I shook my head, confused.
"But... you've been dating Kelvin for six months, right? What's up with that?"

Tina actually sat in a seat, and sighed.
"I tried to convince myself. I've been trying to convince myself. I just... I don't think I can do it anymore. We've been fighting, and I've been cheating, and girls are really pretty and cute and I think I've always like them, it's just... my parents. I don't think they'd appreciate me being gay."