ONE: WHAT'S GOT YOU IN A MOOD?

i. this is the part where you run

-•-•-•-

{"We should be running. Running for our lives."}

-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-

Josie, Lizzie, and Jennie are smiling brightly as the SUV pulls up to the school. As soon as the four occupants are out of the vehicle, the triplets warmly greet them.

"Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides." Lizzie smiles brightly.

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie."

"I'm Jennie. We're sisters." Jennie introduces herself to the boys; mainly Rafael.

"Triplets." Josie corrects.

"Fraternal, obvs." Lizzie pipes in.

Rafael looks at the girls both confused and apprehensive about what is happening.

Alaric steps in and says, "Rafael, why don't you go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon?"

Lizzie and Josie link arms with Rafael, leading him towards the school, while Jennie walks besides Lizzie.

Before they leave they sarcastically greet Hope. "Morning, Hope."

Hope rolls her eyes, "Morning, girls."

Lizzie leans towards Rafael and says. "More like despair."

Jennie giggles.

"I heard that."

"No, you didn't."

"Didn't have to."

Alaric groans exasperatedly. "Everyone behave."

"Love you, dad." The three girls say simultaneously as they walk away.

-•-•-•-

"Everybody gets along with everybody here, for the most part." Josie states as the triplets continue with the tour of the school.

Jennie moved over by Josie while the two bombarded him with information about the school. It was very obvious to Jennie that both of her sisters had a crush on this new werewolf. She mentally signed knowing this wasn't going to turn out well.