FOURTEEN: NOW THAT'S A LONG STORY

xiv. let's just finish the dance

-•-•-•-

{"The party doesn't start until I walk in."}

-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-

"You know we should really go help. Your sister's in charge after all, she'll kill you if you don't show." Will breaths out, removing his lips from his girlfriends, who was straddling him.

Jennie chuckles. "Let her try."

She reconnects her lips to his, kissing him before he pulls away again. "I'm serious."

"So am I."

He gives her a look and she dramatically sighs, before falling on the spot next to him on the bed. "Fine, I mean since you want me to go so badly."

"No, I don't want to you go, I just..." He pauses, trying to figure out how to word what he wanted to say correctly. "I just don't want anyone, especially you, freaking out on me if we get in trouble."

Jennie looks at him, raising her brow. "You think I would get mad at you?"

"Yes?"

"No." He changes his answer once he sees the look on the girl's face. "It's just, don't you care?"

Jennie shrugs. "Not really, no. I'm done with them. So as far as I'm concerned their stupid little pageant can burn to the ground for all I care."

Will grins. "I like this side of you."

"Oh, really?" Jennie leans forward, making their faces inches away from each other.

"Yeah." He closes the gap between the two, softly placing his lips on hers, before deepening the kiss.

He quickly moves on top of her, holding himself up with his elbows, never once breaking the kiss.

Jennie's hands wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to her, as the two start to make out.

Things were starting to heat up when a knock on the door interrupts them. 

"Jennie? Jennie, are you in here?" Josie calls out from the hallway.

Jennie disconnects her lips from his, groaning, before walking over to the door. She opens it to reveal her sister, who immediately noticed the fact that the girl was still in her pajamas. "What do you want?"