SIXTEEN: YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE HAPPY ENDING YOU DESERVE

xvi. there's always a loophole

-•-•-•-

{"There's always another way, so find it."}

-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-

Jennie was finishing up packing, going through the last of her things in her drawer.  She grabs a handful of stuff, not even bothering to look at it, as she shoves it in her bag.

She turns back to grab the last of it but stops when she sees a bright red envelope with her name on it.

It was the birthday card Hope had given her for her birthday. She slowly takes the card out, biting her lip, as she opens the card.

Hope your birthday turns out to be everything you wished for and more. Love Hope

Jennie scoffs. "What a joke."

Without a second thought, she tears the card in half, before crumpling it up and tossing it in the trash can.

As she drops the paper into the bin, she notices the heart bracelet Hope had also given to her, still on her wrist. She angrily takes it off, throwing the piece of jewelry in the trash as well.

She quickly dumps the rest of her things in her bag, zipping it closed. She puts her bag on her shoulder and grabs her suitcase with her other hand.

She leaves her room without a second glance, walking down to the entree way. As she approaches she spots Hope, Lizzie, Josie, and a bunch of other people she didn't really care for. She mentally groaned. There was no way she would get passed them without being spotted.

Hope was the first to notice her as she raised her brow. "Going somewhere?"

The others turn to see who the auburn was talking to, and Josie and Lizzie furrow their brows as they spot their sister. "Where are you going?"

Jennie ignores the girls as she walks past them, heading for the door.

"Jennie! Hey, we're talking to you!" Lizzie rushes up to her sister, grabbing Jennie's arm to get her to face the blonde.

Jennie yanks her arm out of Lizzie's grip. "Get off of me."

"Where are you going?" Lizzie repeats.

"Europe. I got expelled, finally." Jennie feigns a smile. "Now you losers don't have to deal with me ever again. Yay!"

Lizzie's face drops. "You got expelled?"