twenty one

ayla's pov

Waking up to the soothing sound of soft laughter in another room, I gently rolled over to the opposite side of my bed, laying close to Daniel's chest.

It had been a few months since we moved into a new house. It wasn't same house we'd lived in three years ago. But, Tyler got us something that we could all fit in nicely. It was big and homey and we loved it. Nearly everything was the same, except for me and Daniel sharing a room alone, Maya and Zach sharing another, and of course Corbyn and Christina sharing one as well. Jack has been seeing a girl a lot lately and we're meeting her soon. Her name is Gabbie and she seems super nice. Jonah on the other hand, doesn't have any interests in his love life at the moment.

Which is quite strange.

"Good morning, Ayla," Daniel groaned peacefully before planting a sweet kiss on top of my messy bed head.

I stretched my arms out, lightly running my hand against his jawline, feeling small stubble along its sides, "Morning." He took both his arms, wrapping them completely around me.

"I'm so excited for you to hear the new music in the studio today," His voice rasped. Morning voice. My favorite, "Hopefully if the guy lets you stay. But he better." He giggled, pulling a blanket over himself even more due to the extremely cold room. My heart skipped a beat at his words, although the butterflies in my tummy were swarming over me. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. Everything was perfect again. I felt happy again. Lucas practically disappeared out of thin air, along with Karlee. And I wasn't complaining. It's been a while since either of them have interfered with Daniel or I.

Things were going to be okay again.

aylagray: trips to the studio are always fun with my whole heart, seaveydaniel 💓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

aylagray: trips to the studio are always fun with my whole heart, seaveydaniel 💓

seaveydaniel: i love you so much ❤️
jackaverymusic: YES STUDIO DAYS
jonahmarais: new music coming at you guys very soon ;) be ready
imzachherron: so you're the one he's cheating on me with. 😠
mayarose_: imzachherron uh what
xo.karlie.jones: so cute, barf.

-

My heart was beating fast as I stepped into the studio. The air was crisp and smelled like fresh pine trees. Daniel's hand was planted softly on my waist as Tyler led us to our destination. I felt a cold sweat on my forehead. Daniel noticed my anxiety and swiftly pulled me closer to him, squeezing my small hand as he did, "This should feel like home to you, A. You're a natural. Just stay calm and loose, you have no reason to be nervous, I promise." His voice approached me in the most soothing way possible and the butterflies in my stomach flew away.

Tyler walked me, Daniel, and Corbyn into one room, and the rest of the boys into a different one. A middle aged man in big glasses turned around in a spin-chair. He gave Daniel a firm handshake. "You must be Daniel Seavey, pleasure to meet you," He spoke with a loud voice, a huge grin spread across his lips. His eyes looked over to me, I gave him a brief smile, before reaching out to him.

"So, if you wanna get started," He sharply turned away from me. Tyler and Daniel shot each other a look of confusion. I blinked a few times before feeling Daniel's hand squeeze mine. He gave me a look that told me everything was going to be okay again. And somehow I knew it would.

"Yes, of course. Actually, Ayla, could you give us a minute alone?" Daniels eyes met Tyler's as he reached lightly to direct me in a way out the door.

In shock, I just followed the way. As soon as we were out, the door closed gently behind us. "What's that about?" I asked Tyler. He began to fidget a bit, leading my suspicion to draw itself even more. He scratched the back of his head, "Just some, uh, top secret music business. Nothing to worry about." He assured me, then I stopped asking questions. Soon, Daniel came out, "Hey, Ayla, do you mind waiting out here? There's some really important stuff being discussed and.."

daniel's pov

Suddenly, the fear in Ayla's eyes broke my heart a little. I couldn't have her thinking something was wrong.

"Actually, maybe.. we can, get the easier stuff done first?" I looked to Tyler and Mr. Mann, who both significantly nodded their heads in approval. Ayla's face immediately lit up.

-

"So, what kind of sound are you feeling for the first song?" Mr. Mann asked as the boys all looked to each other. "Maybe like, a really chill, smooth sound." Corbyn suggested. They were all chattering over each other, waiting for a good idea. "But it has to have like, a message." I added. Soon, we all started getting an idea. As Ayla was caught up in the whole conversation, I shot Anna a text.

Daniel
Hey, sis, do you mind picking up Ayla for a girls-party or something?

Little Anna
you mean hanging out? not girl-party.
why? are you mad at her?
i suggest lemon iced tea and talking it out.

Daniel
No, it's not like that lolol. We're at the studio making music and I really wanna do something special for her.
But I want it to be a surprise.

Little Anna
yeah, i'll text her.
can i ask what the surprise is?

Daniel
We've known her our whole lives..
She's pretty much already like a sister to you.
I want to officiate that.

Little Anna
OMG
OMG
YOU'RE PROPOSING??

Daniel
What?! Anna we JUST got back together like a month ago.
I'm writing her a song. And something else.

Little Anna
oh my gosh. i nearly peed myself, you butt.

Daniel
Haha. Sorry. Soon tho ;)

I then looked at Ayla, who was off on her own sitting at the piano. Playing with the keys.

I slid in next to her. Grasping her waist and kissing her cheek. She responded with a cute little giggle. "Whatcha up to?" I asked her.

Her keys beautifully grazed the keys, playing a nice melody, "Just messing around," She whispered, when she suddenly played a pretty tune. "Wait," I stopped her, "Play that again." She winced, repeating the same thing. It had a bit of a 'Love Lies' vibe, but it was nice. "Guys, get over here," I called. The guys surrounding us both, "Play it," I demanded, watching her focus on the task. They were all awestruck. Even Mr. Mann who had showed much disinterest in Ayla before.

"That's it." Jonah smirked, looking at her and then back at us, "That's the banger."

-
oh my gosh hi

haven't been on here in months, srry bout that

here you go :)

4/9/19

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

hard | daniel seaveyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें