Chapter 3

"Yeah-, Uh-
I'll only know if you even
if my breath ends
'Cause you are the one"

May smiles as she blows a kiss to the crowd and the crowd screamed and cheered her name, along with the other girls. Over the course of one month's work, they managed to get first place being the worldwide most popular band, with the help of her family and friends, who helped the band enter contests and performances as well as posting the new songs on PokeTube. To other people, it seems impossible for anyone to jump up so high from scratch but in reality, each of the girls has already started since high school and some of their die-hard fans still stick with them along the way, especially all of them group together when they figure out they were a band.

After the concert was over, the four girls were sitting on a long round table while being interviewed by one of the hosts from the popular show, 'Sleeping Cinderella'. The show is all about how unusual people reach the top with success and their stories. The host is Solidad, the top hostess, and won over thirty-five awards for her job. Solidad was wearing a loose peachy orange blouse with a pink scarf along with a pair of white jeans and black flats. Her eyes shine with delight and her pink hair fanned her face softly. She wears no jewelry but a small ring on her ring finger. May, Misty, Dawn, and Leaf were sitting across from her as they were making the interview live. They were wearing their official outfits, made by Dawn. May was wearing a red dress that reached her knees, mixed with white. There is also a darker red bow around her waist and a pair of dark green leggings like rose vines around her legs with black heels. On the left hand was a rose bracelet. Misty is wearing a dress similar to May's but instead of red, it is sea blue. The dress is shorter, like a mini dress, with a black belt around her waist but she wears a pair of white jeans with black flats. The only jewelry Misty has is the pearl necklace around her neck. Dawn is wearing a dress like May too but it is pink. Her dress is fluffier but not overboard. She wears a pair of dark purple tights and pink heels. On her head was a pink diamond tiara. Leaf's outfit was like Misty's but is green. She wears a green pair of flats and has a green choker made from emeralds.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to 'Sleeping Cinderella'! I am Solidad, tonight's host, and tonight, I am going to do a special with 'The Wallflower Roses'!" Solidad introduced, facing the cameras before facing the girls. "Now, dears, I am sure everyone, as well as I am, is curious as to why you call yourself 'The Wallflower Roses'. I am sure it is a very unusual name."

"Well, it all started in high school, for all of us. Misty and I always post videos on PokeTube about our duels and we have many subscribers. It takes like four years to get to one million. We were just having fun until college when we had to stop and go our separate ways. Later, we decided to meet together and go on an entertainment journey. There we met Dawn and Leaf. Dawn does a fashion channel, which is very popular and we decided to ask her to join. Leaf makes her own covers of songs which we think should be shared. So we decided to join together. As for the name, we are the wallflowers of society. No one ever knows us and we are the one that stands out but we are in reality meant to send out. If people let us bloom, they will find out that we are not wallflowers growing on the wall but in reality roses," May said with a smile as the other nodded with her.

"That is really deep. So how does it feel to be on the stage?" Solidad asked.

"It feels like a dream and scary. I mean we are so used to doing things on the screen but never in front of people so we are really scared of making a mistake in front of people. However, when you hear people cheering on you on the stage, you feel accomplished. When you hear people are just rude, you feel down. It is like a nightmare in a daydream, you know," Dawn replies cheerfully.

"How does it feel to be the number one band?" Solidad questioned.

"Truly? It feels like you are at the top of the mountain. If you go down, people mock you. If you stay up, people attack you. You don't know how many attack messages we receive each day," Misty sighed as she shook her head.

"It was said that 'The Night Boys' is coming back to the entertainment industry. How do you feel?" Solidad asked.

"I have a question before we reply, who are 'The Night Boys'?" Dawn asked.

"Dawn dear, they are the top boy band in the world. You know the people who girls call 'hot, handsome, and sexy' and all other adjectives female can think of," Leaf replies.

"To help them, they are what I called a green head, a purple head, an arrogant head, and a total klutz head," Misty said.

"Oh," Dawn replies.

"In truth, they can feel free to take their first place back. We can't stand the people screaming at us how they are much better. Our response: bring it on. If they want to take the space back. Take it with their own hands. Until then, we are going to take the crown, excuse me." Leaf replies.

"You four are very confident in this. Is it a public challenge to the boys?" Solidad asked.

"Take whatever you want. We are making a statement here," Leaf said.

"After all, we are on the top already. Wouldn't it be fun to fan our tails in front of them?" Dawn asked.

"Their fans are protecting them hard and it makes us curious. Who are they? So far, we found them okay based on research. We want to see if they really suit their name," May replies calmly.

"I think it is more of a battle. If they dare to have their fans challenging us, then they should be prepared for a counterattack. We are looking forward to it," Misty added.

On the other end behind the cameras, men were watching the interview. Ash has his hands behind his head as he watches. Gary was supporting his head with his left hand on the arms of the coach. Paul was supporting his face with both hands as he watched, deep in thought and Drew was standing up with his arms folded in front of him. On his mouth was a smirk.

"Let's go boys. It seems we should accept this challenge," Drew said.

"See time doesn't stop, the crime doesn't stop,So I won't stop till I'm sittin' on top,to every home phone and a cells gets parked,and every hardtop get chopped to we drop"

..........

Song: Perfect Man
Album: Perfect Man
Artist: Shinhwa