Chapter 10

"Ah! Look who it is? So handsome. So sexy. I never have seen anyone as handsome as him," Gary said to himself as he combs his hair.

Ash was sitting on a chair beside him, playing his video game. "You will turn yourself gay, Gary. You are even worst than other girls."

"But what I said is the truth who else is more handsome than me?" Gary said with a smirk on his face as he glanced at Ash.

"Besides me that is. I am named the number one most handsome guy," Drew said. He was sitting down on a sofa while checking his social media.

"Actually, the most handsome has to be Paul. He was named the most handsome person this year," Ash said a he looked up from his phone.

"Oh snap! You are not the most handsome this year!" Gary laughed.

"You are not either so shut up. At least I am the second most handsome this year. What about you?" Drew retorted back.

Paul, who is silent throughout the whole conversation, looked up from his corner where he was reading a book. "If you two continue to argue, it will seem as if you two were a gay couple," Paul stated.

Everyone forgot about Paul being in the room and quickly turned to look at him. Paul sighed before continuing to read his book, feeling that it is too difficult for him to talk with the rest of his group. The rest of the boys looked at each other before shrugged their shoulders and continue doing what they are doing before.

The Knight Boys were currently in their dressing room, getting prepared to go on stage as soon as Harley introduced them to the stage. It was the semifinal of the contest and there are only four groups left. Each group was power and unique in their own ways. However, because it is the semifinals, two of the groups are going to be eliminated and two groups will enter the final round. The Knight Boys weren't bothered much about the groups, however, they did keep an eye out for the Wildflower Roses, the newest group that managed to be the top in a little over a year and the one that publicly asks for competition between them. To ask the kings of the music industry for a competition to prove their point is very brave for the girls already and to still be alive after doing so is even more impressive. The boys knew for a fact how their fans act to anyone not respecting them.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in," the boys all said together.

The door opened slowly and opened halfway and an ordinary-looking man steps into the room. He looked at the boys and then looked at his watch. "You guys are up. It is time for you to get to the back of the stage," the man said as he tapped his watch before leaving the room and closed ten doors behind him. The boys looked at each other and get their final touches before leaving their room and walk to the back of the stage. As they walked closer to the backstage, the sounds of the fans cheered louder. Unlike the days before the contest, this time, the crowds cheered even louder and more exciting than usual.

"Now, let's welcome the current kings of the music industry, The Knight Boys!" Harley exclaimed in ten stages. When the boys hear their cue, they walked onstage, while waving at the audience, occasionally blowing kisses to the crowd. The crowd cheers louder than ever, while screaming names.

"Today, we have something special prepared for you all. We have asked the four bands tonight to give us one of their songs that they personally choose. What we are going to do is simple," Harley explained as he takes out a black hat from out of nowhere. "Each team will pick a slip from this hat. Each slip has a song and its artist. The objective of this contest is to dance the choreography of the song as close as possible. If you choose your own song, you are to choose again. No switching allowed. Because this is the semifinals, the scoring will be harsher and more strict. Even the littlest details will be examined. Now, let's have Blink choose their song."

Each team picked their song and looked at it. Some of the team members were happy with their choice while the others were not so happy. When it is the Wildflower Roses' turn, the boys looked at them as Dawn reached in and take out a slip. The other girls looked at the slip before whispering to each other with smiles on their faces. Ash picked the last slip on the hat and opened the paper as the other boys crowded around him to see what they get. In their paper, it reads 'Boombaya- The Wildflower Roses'. The boys all groaned before looking at each other.

'Now that everyone had chosen, you are given two hours to prepare and practice the choreography of the song. The original choreography was sent to the television in your practice rooms. And your time starts... now!" Harley exclaimed as the big timer started ticking.

The boys all ran to the room which has their band name taped to the front. (A/N: What I want to say is that their band name was typed on a piece of paper and the piece of paper with the band name was taped on ten doors to say that the practice room is for the Knight Boys.) The boys walked into the room and start opening the television and watch the choreography.

"I can't believe that we have this song! It is good but it is too girly for us! Can you imagine? Four boys dancing girl moves! It is okay for girls to dance male moves but for males to dance girl moves, especially this? It is totally ruining our pride!" Gary exclaimed with fake tears in his eyes.

"Oh, shut up, Gary. This is a contest. We have to go with the rules. We didn't make them. And besides, at least we don't have to sing them too," Paul said as he studied the parts.

"We first have to distribute the roles. Good thing that there are four members in their group and four members in our group," Ash commented.

"I think Paul will do the girl with blue hair. Ash will go with the girl that has orange hair. Gary, you are doing the girl with long brown hair. I will do the girl with ten short brown hair. Anyone have any suggestions?" Drew asked as he assigned the roles. The rest of the group didn't have any problems and they start practicing the song.

Two hours ended fast and the groups were asked to enter the stage again and each group will be asked to dance the choreography of the song they choose. As the group dance, the screen behind them shows the original choreography of the song. The judges made critiques on each performance and wrote down what they think about each performance. When it is the Knight Boys' turn to perform, the Wildflower Girls have their eyes wide before they observe the dance, made some critiques about it, and laugh a little. When all groups have performed, the judges talked to each other, comparing their notes, and deciding who they will eliminate for the round.

"We have seen everyone's performance. Each performance was unique in its own way. You all have your own style in the performance. However, this is a competition and we are going to send two groups of homes. Once, Blink, you two didn't cut," Harley stayed.

The boys didn't hear what Haley and the judges said next because they are patting each other on the back and hugging each other. The song was one of the hardest they had dance by far and it is a miracle that they passed.

"Wildflower Roses and the Knight Boys, congratulations on going to the final round of the competition. I know you all are excited about the final round. We are going to give you the task for the last round. In five days from now, you are going to go back to your own studios to prepare and get ready. You are to perform a song of your own with dance and singing. The elements you need to include in your performance are the following. You need to have all the members sing a part in the song. You need to perform as if this is a concert of your own. Lastly, you need to incorporate the theme of love in the song you choose. Remember, you have five days to get ready in your own studios. After five days, you are to return to the site and complete the last round," Harley exclaimed. The boys looked at each other and nodded their heads. Drew looked at the girls and noticed that the girl with brown hair and blue eyes was looking at them. His emerald eyes met her sapphire eyes before the girl smirked and looked away.

It is going to be an exciting five days.

..........

Song: Boombayah
Album: Square One
Artist: BlackPink