Chapter 17

The boys looked at their phone with interest as they wait to see the response from the girls. After waiting for an hour, there is still no response, as if they haven't seen the news yet.

"Do you think they haven't seen the news yet?" Gary asked suddenly, asking the question everyone had in mind.

"They are in the entertainment industry, even if they didn't hear about it now, they will hear about it later. However, whoever planned this is very intelligent and understands how the entertainment world worlds. If the girls didn't write a reply tonight, this would stained their reputation forever, no matter what they will do or said in the past or future. If they did deny it, it makes things more suspicious and it would also lead to distrust," Paul answers while his eyes never leave his phone.

"What Paul said is correct. The person who planned this is indeed smart they also attacked the family behind the girls. If their family did anything to help them, the netizens would become even more suspicious and by then, the girls have to leave the entertainment, no matter what," Drew further elaborated. "Haruka or May Maple is the only daughter and the princess of the Maple family, the creator of the Maple Corporation, specializing in technology. Hikari or Dawn Berlitz was the only daughter of Johanna, the CEO, and creator of Glameow Entertainment, one of the top entertainment industries. Kasumi or Misty Waterflower is the youngest sister of the Waterflower sisters, the founders of the Water Design Studio. Lastly, Leaf Green is the sister of the famous filmmaker. All of them are related to someone very important and have a lot of resources. Now they are walking on thin ice. Whatever they do now reflects the outcome of their future." Ash and Gary nodded their head and then continue to surf the Internet.

Soon, another post made it to the top trending list. It is a reply from the official Wallflower Roses Weibo which attached a picture and a very short message. The picture shows the girls in their performance outfits laying on a sofa and beanbag chairs like they were dead tired and was taking a short nap. Their hair was everywhere and their dresses were around them. May and Leaf were on the sofa with May's head on Lear's shoulder and Leaf's head on May's shoulder. Misty was on a beanbag chair with her head tilted back and her arm covers her eyes. Her legs were stretched out. Dawn was the one taking the picture. She gives a cute smile and has her tongue sticking out and making a peace sign. In the description, it wrote, 'Sorry, @ManagerHarley and Assistant @Iris. We are tired tonight and is going to sleep now. You guys should sleep soon too.' Harley and Iris liked the post and repost it to their own account with each of their own messages.

@ManagerHarley: I am too beautiful and amazing that everyone loves me. I feel so touched that people remember to add me to parties but please remember that I have my beautiful @Cinderella_Soledad here.

@Iris: Have a good rest @WallflowerRoses. You have done well. Good night. ~@Cilan

The boys looked at the messages that soon follows. They frown a little before also forwarding the post the girls send with their own reply.

@K-nights.Boyz: @WallflowerRoses did well in the competition. Worthy to be called rivals. They are a new group yet get to the top. If that really happens, I doubt they would bet the top. Doesn't that say that they bribe the judges? That have their weaknesses and their strengths. Can't wait to see their improvements.

"That was nice, Drew. I like it," Gary said.

"Thanks," Drew smiles.

"Let's go to sleep now. We are all tired today. Let's get up tomorrow and see what happens," Paul said before standing up and go to his room.

While the boys go to sleep and the girls were already out, the people on the Internet kept on talking about what the people posted on the internet that same night. Netizens discuss and talk with each other about their theories about what actually happened. At the same time, they were talking online, someone was on their phone at the airport. He is looking at the trending news and opened to the page about the Wallflower Roses. He stares at the news for a while before closing his phone and walked toward the security.

..........

Song: I'm So Hot
Album: Show Me
Artist: Momoland