Chapter 41

The boys looked at each other after they had heard what May had said. They didn't know the detail of the girl's injuries, except that they had a mild concussion and some of their bones may be broken. Other than that, they didn't know anything about the fact that they may not be able to perform anymore. Although they didn't know, they were able to hear the sadness in May's voice. They understand how girls think. Singing and performing is their passion and their dream but if suddenly they were unable to perform or they went into an accident where their lives may be in danger, they have to step down.

"Don't worry. We understand you," Gary said. "What is something you miss doing?"

"I miss the food," May immediately respond to the question. "I cannot eat outside anymore with friends and family. Everywhere I go, I have to wear a disguise and it is very annoying you know. If I didn't wear disguises, everyone will look at me and everything. Ugh."

"Shopping. I cannot shop at the malls anymore. I am so sad. Like I just met my brother in the mall and it turns out to be such a big deal. I am sorry but I know my brother is so handsome cool. It is not my fault that Kenny is amazing," Dawn said angrily before she huffed her cheeks out like a hamster.

Drew chuckled at the response of the two girls. "You two seem to have a lot of opinions," he said.

"It is not an opinion. It is a fact. Although I love my career, I don't enjoy these. I am just a person like any other people so why are they focusing on us? I am quite tired of it. It gets annoying over time," May said.

"What are you planning to do now?" Ash asked for a while and the group looked at him. He looked at everyone before repeating what he had just said. "I mean you guys are almost ready to get discharged, right? What is your plan?"

"For a second, I thought it is a ghost that is just speaking," Gary said as he patted his chest and let out a big breath.

The girls looked at each other before shrugging. "I don't know. Rest for a while and take a break. I am going to chase down who these people were," Misty said.

"Yea. Dawn and I have to have some physical therapy too for our legs," May pointed out.

"You guys seem to have taken this easily," Paul pointed out.

The girls all turned at him and glared. "Lightly? If it wasn't for my mother telling me to chill, I would already chase them down. How dare they try to ruin my legs," Dawn said angrily.

"Our parents said that they will have this taken care of and that we should focus on recuperating. We will most likely be trying to help our parents too," Leaf said, shrugging.

"And speaking about which, we need your help," May said as she looked at the boys. "What do you say that you guys help us do some research?"

"What are we going to get from the research?" Drew asked.

May raised an eyebrow and looked at Drew. "A truckload of appreciation from us and fun. What else. Take it or leave it."

"Why do you need our help though?" Gary asked, interested.

"You guys also have a very wide range of resources. Might as well as use it. Also, we want to give them a surprise. The more people the better," Misty responded.

"And we figure it out that you guys may be bored and need some fun," Leaf added.

"Then what do you want us to do?" Gary said.

"Give me your phone. Our phone gets taken away at the moment," May answered with her hands out. Drew took out his phone and handed it to May after unlocking the phone. May quickly typed something before returning the phone to Drew. "We will let you know when we will need you. Don't worry. It will all be legal and logical."

The group stayed outside for a while before they decided to go back into their hospital room to rest and wait for the nurses and doctors to check upon them. They walked in silence and slowly since the girls' legs were still weak, especially May's and Dawn's which the boys decided to give a helping hand. As they walked down the hallway to their room, they noticed a nurse walking out of the room with a clipboard before walking toward their situation. However, the nurse didn't stop in front of them but instead walked past them before disappearing off a corner. Leaf watched the nurse walking away before she narrowed her eyes and frowns a little. Misty noticed Leaf's actions and looked into her eyes before the two of them looked away. Once entering their room, the girls walked back to their bed and lay down with their covers on. The boys left shortly afterward bring silence to the room.

When the boys returned to their apartment, Drew noticed that there is a lot of notification from his personal social media. Curious, he opened it up and saw a lot of comments and likes on his recent post that was posted in the afternoon. He went to his account to check what he had posted and saw a picture of them with the girls outside the hospital, sitting under the tree with May's face smiling at the camera while everyone is not paying attention to her. It wrote "Getting some special visitors today. We are doing well and hope to see you all soon! -May" at the post. Drew smiles a little before putting his phone away. It seemed that life had become even more interesting.

..........

Song: Just Right
Album: Just Right
Artist: GOT7