Chapter 14

"Welcome back everyone to the competition again! As you all remember, I am Harley and I am this competition's host and I, of course, miss you all! First, let's introduce the judges for tonight's final competition. Let's welcome the judges! First of all, we have our favorite and most beloved judge, and of course my girlfriend, Solidad!" Harley said to the microphone with his very hyper voice.

The sliding door that enters the stage opens as Solidad walks through it with her famous peach dress and lime green jacket. She waves her hand to the audience and smiles. She stops when she was standing beside Harley. "Good evening everyone! It is my pleasure to be back. I hope you are all well. Thank you so much for coming. I look forward to the performances tonight and I hope you would too. Thank you!" Solidad said and bowed at the end. The audience applauded and Solidad walks to her judging seat.

"Next, let's welcome our most wonderful and beautiful, Nurse Joy!" Harley announced.

Nurse Joy also walks in in the same fashion as Solidad. The crowd cheers. She walks through the sliding door and walks down the aisle, smiling and waving. "Welcome back! It is my pleasure to be here!" Nurse Joy said before walking toward the judging table, sitting next to Solidad. They smiled and greet each other.

"Well, as always, we need our last judge before anything. Let's welcome the last of our three musketeers, the final power puff girls, Lillian!" Harley exclaimed. (Random Author's Note [RAN]: I don't know why but this is what comes up to my brain when I am writing this. I don't know why. I never watch the Three Musketeers or Power Puff Girls before, only heard of them so don't ask me.)

Lillian walks through the sliding door. She had a smile on her face as she waves at the audience. Her pink dress glitter under the spotlight and her hair were bouncing up and down. "Thank you everyone for having me tonight! I can't wait to watch these performances and give them some hardcore critics. I hope that they are above my expectation and wow me!" Lillian jokes before bowing and walking to sit next to Nurse Joy. The audience screamed and cheers.

"Okay, everyone! Now that all of our judges are here, let's now start our competition. Of course, before introducing any one of our idols, we have to fill in the last judging seat, which will be me!" Harley said as he walks to the last judging seat and takes a sit. "Hi everyone!" The crowd laughed and clapped. Harley stands up and looks at the seat weirdly before walking back to the stage. "The seat doesn't like me so I am not sitting on it. But we still need to fill in our last seat. So everyone, hold your applause, hold your voices, and hold your seats. Let's now welcome our last and our special judge today for the finale. Please welcome Steven Stone!" (RAN: I am not writing this down but I want to all to imagine everyone screaming and applauding. Louder enough to break your ear.)

"Thank you! Thank you! Good evening! It is my pleasure to be here! I hope everyone enjoyed the night and all the performance today to be excellent," Steven said before taking a seat.

"Steven, you do know that you made making the idols backstage every nervous because the crowd literally almost make this stage explode right?" Harley asked. The audience laughed at the joke. "I am not joking at all. But without further ado, let us start the competition." As if on cue, the lights dimmed, and soon, only the lights facing the runway and the stage can be seen. Harley was on the darkish side of the stage, giving him a very mysterious aura. "Five days ago, we ask both our staring groups to go back to their own studios and produce a song. Their song must have some sort of a love theme, over 2 minutes, and they must give us a beautiful performance of it, including a perfect outfit. Five days later, they are going to come back to the stage and give us a performance of their songs. After the performances are done, the judges are going to judge base on the specific categories: performance, music, song, and showcase. The winner will be announced at the end after the judges carefully judge you base on the categories and will be taking home the trophy and the 100,000 dollars check. Are you all excited about the competition!" Harley exclaimed after he explains the rules of the contest and the procedure. The crowd was hyped up by the contest and is very excited.

"Now, let's start by welcoming our top girls' team that is here tonight. A team of four young ladies made not too long ago who will be standing on this stage for the top teams in the world. Let's welcome the Wallflower Roses: Haruka, Leaf, Hikari, and Kasumi!"

The sliding door opens and smoke emerges. The four said girls walk through the smoke and appeared in front of the audience. They were walking together, waving at the audience while smiling and blowing kisses. They walk with confidence and that makes them even more beautiful, their hair was made perfectly that they bounce on their back as they walk. Their outfits and their makeup goes very well together as well as the accessories they wore. They stopped on one side of the stage and the crowd slowly gets quiet.

"Now, that the girls are here, let's meet their rivals for tonight. Everyone's most beloved boy band in the whole world, the Knight Boys! Please hold your applause to Shu, Gary, Shigeru, and Satoshi!"

The magical sliding door opens again and this time, flower petals flew out instead of smoke. The boys walk through the intense flowers and light and the crowd goes wild. The girls watched as the boys walked down the stage like they are taking a casual walk down the park. Drew and Gary were walking down, smirking with arrogance. Ash was smiling happily and waving at the fans. Paul is just being Paul, not interested in anything, and not paying much attention to his surroundings. They stopped at the opposite side of the stage from the girls. 

"Now that the heroes of the night had arrived, I am going to officially announce the completion begins! Let's first ask the leaders of both teams to beet in the center with me," Harley said. May and Drew walked to the center of the stage with Harley. "I am going to flip a coin. You both choose. Whoever gets it fight goes first. Okay?" Harley asked. Both May and Drew nodded their heads and the coin was in there.

"Heads!" May exclaimed.

"Tails!" Drew said.

The coin falls and Harley looked at it. "It is heads, so The Wallflower Roses, you guys are up first," Harley announced.

..........

Song: Boy in Luv
Album: Skool Luv Affair/ Wake Up
Artist: BTS