Chapter 3

(I picture Russell Crowe as Joe, Louis' Dad)
-3rd person P.O.V (❗️edited❗️)

Louis and everyone arrived home and as soon as she heard the garage door open, out came Adrianna with an angry/pouty expression on her face. She crossed her arms and as soon as her dad got out, she ran to him, hugging him tight. He smiled.

"Hi there," he greeted, kissing her head. Louis shut the garage door so not a single person could see the two boys stepping out of the car, well Harry. He was carrying his son since he was still in a bit of pain. Anna looked past her dad and gasped, getting all shy like Louis expected. "Harry, Jamie, this is my daughter Adrianna," she clung to her dad, too timid to look up.

"Hello sweetheart," it wasn't like she's never met a hybrid before. Hybrids basically lived the same lives as humans, so she's seen them in restaurants, malls, she's even had one do her nails before with Alex. However she's never really, truly, been face to face with one like this. She never had to truly interact with one before. Harry frowned at the silence that continued.

"Anna, say hi sweetheart," Louis encouraged.

"H-Hi," she mumbled, still not looking. She reached her arms up to her dad, in which he swooped her up.

"Darling, these are our new friends. Jamie and Harry. They got hurt last night so we're gonna let them stay here for a little while," Anna tilted her head in curiosity. She reached out to touch Harry's ears, earning a smile from him. He leaned his head down so she could touch.

"You're a kitty," That was the first thing she actually said to the man. Harry chuckled.

"I am a kitty," he purred and meowed, bringing a huge smile to her face.

"You're a kitty too?" She said to Jamie.

"Uh huh," Louis led the two inside, going to find Alex who was in the kitchen cooking Anna lunch. She turned and waved, knowing Louis was bringing two hybrids.

"Hi!" She greeted, rushing over. "I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you. I'm the nanny," She bent down and picked Anna up, kissing her cheek as if she were her own. That's something Louis loved about Alex too. She treated his daughter as if she was family or something. She's always had a strong relationship with Adrianna and Louis was grateful for that. Anna smiled and hugged her neck, squishing her face in her shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you," Harry said. "I'm Harry, this is my son Jamie," she gave Jamie a light wave, and he smiled, giving a wave back. "Louis, your house is amazing," Louis shrugged.

"Thanks. Here let me show you guys your room. You don't mind sharing so you? We only have two guest rooms and one of the two was transformed into Alex's room since she stays over often,"

"Not a problem. I just want him in a bed,"

"Can I try walking?" Jamie asked his dad. He nodded and carefully set the little boy down. He winced but wanted to keep going. He held a strong grip on Harry's arm.

"H-He uh was shot yesterday," he told Alex. Anna gasped. "But he's okay now," He quickly covered up, forgetting Anna was in the room.

"He's okay, baby," Louis assured. "Alex," He said, handing her £150.

"Louis no. I don't want this," He usually always paid her on Thursday's but since it was Friday, he felt bad and gave her extra.

"Take it. I have plenty. Thank you," she gave him a hug then the other three before heading out. Louis helped Jamie as well as Harry and they managed to get upstairs with Anna following close behind. She giggled at something, making all three boys turn. Harry giggled as she poked his tail that swayed gently from side to side.