Chapter 36

-3rd Person P.O.V

Jamie and Elizabeth were fast asleep upstairs since it was now late at night when Louis returned home with Adrianna. The second the door opened, Harry shot up and scrambled to his feet, hurrying over or Louis and Anna. And let out a whimper and reached for Harry. He obliged and took her immediately, kissing her over and over.

"God I was so worried about you!" He cried. Anna hugged him so tight, it was as if she hadn't seen him in five years.

"D-Dada I missed you," Harry's tail snaked it's way around his little girl protectively, never wanting to put her down.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he told her. "Wanna sleep with me and daddy?" She nodded her head. She reached for Louis so he took her back and cradled her, kissing her forehead gently.

"We're so happy that you're home, darling,"

*four months later, it's now October*

-Louis' P.O.V

Today was mine and Harry's one year anniversary of dating and all I can say from what I've felt over this past year was that I absolutely loved him with me entire heart and soul. Besides my kids, there was no one I loved more than him. We were happy finally. My dad was gone and we could just live our own lives without fear.

I was dressed in a suit now because Harry and I made reservations for dinner tonight and then we'd be going to a little something I set up for the love of my life.

"Daddy!" My baby shouted front outside my door. Harry was getting ready too, but he was in the bathroom right now. I opened the door as I was tying my tie. My now five-year-old walked in, her Harry at her side. "Daddy you look handsome," I smiled and picked her up, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you Darling," I set her down on the bed and pulled something out of my pocket, closing the door. "Baby," I said. "Do you know how much I love Dada?" She nodded her head and smiled. "Well, today is mine and Dada's one year anniversary and I know I love him more than anything. I want to marry him; are you okay with that?" I needed her approval, and I especially needed Jamie's approval. I had to talk to him.

Anna squealed and hugged me.

"Yay Daddy! I love him too! Then he'll be my real Dada," I kissed her forehead.

"I'm glad you're okay with it. Now you need to promise me you won't tell Harry? It's a surprise," she held up her pinkie out and so I crossed my pinkie with hers, smiling. "Thank you baby. Could you do me a favor? Can you go get Jamie and send him up here?" She nodded and ran downstairs, screaming 'Jamie! Daddy wants to see you!' I was so nervous, breathing heavy and sweating. The five-year-old little boy walked in and so I shut the door behind him, ruffling his hair. "I wanna talk to you," I said, lifting him onto the bed. He held my hand as I stood there in front of him. "You know I love your dad right? Like a lot?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, today you dated for a whole year!" He said happily, making me smile.

"Yeah, baby," I sat beside him. "Do you like that me and your dad are together?" He nodded. "I was wondering if you would allow me to marry your Dada," the little boy's eyes widened and I saw tears forming. Oh no. If he didn't want his dad to be married to me, I can't propose to him. I understood. The death of his father just passed a year, so I understood up.

Jamie hugged me and started to bawl.

"Y-Yes! He loves y-you and I-I love you and I want you to be my daddy t-too," I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Aw baby," I soothed, rubbing his back. "I love you so much, you know that?" He nodded his head. "Wanna see the ring I got Dada?" He nodded, so I showed him the silver band, making him smile even bigger. "Think he'll like it?" Jamie nodded his head and hugged me again. "Now, you gotta promise me you won't tell him. It's a surprise,"