Chapter 7

-3rd person P.O.V (edited)

Louis was sitting in his home with his little girl the next day. He promised her that day would be all about her. Louis didn't need her hating him for causing Harry and Jamie to leave, so He treated her for ice cream and a movie at home. Of course she wanted to watch Moana; it was her favorite film, and no matter how many times Louis has seen it, he couldn't say no.

She laid there on his lap until Louis thought of something that would cheer her up.

"Hey darling," she turned so she was lying on her back and looked up at her papa. "Wanna go to Built a Bear?" Her eyes widened and she quickly nodded her head. He smiled. "Alright, c'mon. Go get your shoes. We'll finish the movie when we get home," she sprinted up to her room and brought her shoes down so Louis could help her put them on.

At the mall, Louis held her hand after getting her out of the car, and carefully walked her across the parking lot and into the mall, heading in the direction of Build a Bear. This was the first time Louis saw her truly smile in the past two weeks, so he knew this was a good idea.

Anna started to rummage through the entire store until something clicked in her head. She ran to the brown cats and picked one immediately. "Is that the one you want?" She nodded her head. She hugged the unstuffed animal then went to the sound choices. She picked one and squeezed it, giggling at the funny laugh that came from it.

"I don't like that one," she said, putting it back. She found a cat one that just meowed, choosing that one, a smile on her face.

After doing all the silly things for the stuffing of the animal, it was time to pick out the clothes, and so she dressed it in a beanie, blue jeans, and a black Shirt. She put brown shoes on him and hugged him before leading her father to the computers where she would choose a name for it. Louis guided her through it all until he asked her what she wanted to name it.

"How do you spell Harry?" She asked. All of Louis' suspicions about her choosing the cat and dressing it like Harry all came true. His heart already was broken, and it only just broke again.

"Is that why you picked the cat baby? Because Harry is one?" She looked at him, a small smile on her face.

"Uh huh," he kissed her head.

"Alright. H-A-R-R-Y," he told her and helped her locate the letters on the keyboard.

"He's perfect, Dada," Louis smiled and paid for the toy before getting her home and resuming their movie. They returned right back to their previous spots, only this time, Anna cuddled her kitty and ended up falling asleep with it.

As the two lied there, Louis rubbed her arm, thinking of Harry and Jamie again. It was all he did anymore.

The doorbell rang, startling Louis but luckily, Anna stayed asleep. Louis maneuvered his baby off his lap, lying her head on the couch cushions without waking her, and headed to the door, sighing once he saw is was once again, the man that destroyed his little girl's heart... and his friendship.

"What do you want?" He spat immediately at his dad.

"Louis, my pride," he greeted. "Did your precious nanny tell you?" He said and barged in. He looked at Louis' child and smiled. "How sweet. She get a new toy today?"

"Yes," Louis said. "What are you doing here, father? What are you talking about? About Alex?"

"I'm assuming she didn't or you would've called me two weeks ago when I was here,"

"What are you talking about? If you don't tell me, you can leave because if you don't and keep talking, you'll wake her up and make her cry because she's afraid of you,"