Chapter 25

-Louis' P.O.V

Christmas morning was absolutely perfect. The kids were overly excited about the large number of gifts that were waiting for them under the tree. Harry and I made them, and ourselves, a fancy breakfast which consisted of cinnamon buns and more hot chocolate. They were both so excited the moment they saw only half a cookie and a half glass of milk on the coffee table, telling them Santa really was there.

Harry even got me some stuff, even though I told him to buy me nothing. However, I did buy him stuff and I knew he'd feel guilty if he didn't get me anything. And some of the gifts were from the babies too, so I had to accept he gifts.

Closer to 1:30 that day, we were snuggled on the couch, eating sandwiches for lunch and watching 'A Christmas Story'.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid," I recited as that scene played.

"You love this movie, huh," Harry noticed.

"Yes. We watch it every year,"

"Yeah the funniest part is when he gets his tongue stuck!" Anna said, giggling.

"Yeah, That part is pretty funny," Harry told her.

As the movie played, I glanced at my boyfriend who had his hand on his tummy that was slowly beginning to show. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

Suddenly, as I was feeling his belly, the doorbell rang. I raised an eyebrow.

"Stay here," I said to my family before getting up and opened the door. The curtain was down on the window, so I didn't see who it was before opening it. A loud gasp left my mouth as my father trudged in with two armed men and a gun, pointing directly at Harry and Jamie. All three stood up from the couch, Anna, standing in front of Jamie to try and hide him. The gun was till pointed at him, which was pointed at my baby, so I immediately stood in front of them both, grabbing Harry's hand. "Put the guns down!" I yelled. Nothing. "Dad, go," I said through gritted teeth. "It's Christmas,"

"Exactly," he said. "Grab them," he said to his henchmen. And before I could fight them off, my father grabbed me. I thrashed around and tried to punch him, but he still held his gun towards my family, so I had to be careful. Tears filled my eyes.

"Father please! Leave them alone!" Anna just stood there, not knowing what to do. Shit. I knew not calling the cops yet was a problem. I should've done it s month ago like I said I would. Shit shit shit! Jamie was sobbing and Harry was trying so hard to get away.

"Don't touch my son!" He hissed. "Leave him! He's a child!" My father went up to him, grabbing his chin.

"So you're the special Harry that's captured my son's heart," he faked a gag. "Disgusting," Harry hissed again, threatening my father who now had the gun pointed to Anna to make sure I didn't move. Anna looked at me, her eyes widened, her brown irises swimming in tears.

"Dad! Leave them! Please! I love them," I pleaded. My father slapped Harry across the face.

"We're gonna have fun with you two. Take them," he told his men, who then dragged them both out. Suddenly, I thought of something.

"Wait!" I called. "H-He's pregnant!" That could have been my saving grace or the worst decision I ever made; I just hoped it was the first one.

My father whipped around, his face flaming up. If we were in a cartoon, steam would be pouring from his ears. Harry looked at me, tears in his widened eyes.

"L-Louis why would you say that?" He said, his voice cracking.

"Your child?" My father asked me through gritted teeth.