Chapter 31

-Harry's P.O.V *two months later*

Since I was a male, the only way for me to have a baby was through c-section. Today was the day we were meeting our little angel. Gemma was over as well as Alex so they could bring the kids to the hospital with us, so when the baby got here, they could meet their sister. They were meeting us at the hospital because it was early in the morning and the babies needed to sleep and eat when they got up. I honestly was feeling so excited and I just felt this fatherly urge to just get this baby out this moment because I wanted to snuggle her so bad. Louis and I did agree on a name: Elizabeth. We thought Lizzie would be a cute nickname for her.

"Ready?" Louis asked as he held the baby bag. The car seat was already in the car, So we just had to get there now.

At the hospital, I was laying in my hospital bed, waiting for the doctor to come wheel me away; Louis would be in the room obviously.

"Did you tell Liam?" I asked my beautiful boyfriend. Louis smiled.

"Of course. They're gonna stop by later once she's gets here,"

"I'm so excited," I said, suddenly getting emotional. Louis kissed my lips for a moment.

"I am too, baby. Me too. Our baby girl,"

At the hospital, I was lying in my hospital bed, waiting for my c-section to happen. Louis was asleep in the guest chair, since it was early. I was too preoccupied with the thought of our little girl. Our baby Elizabeth. The procedure wasn't for another hour, so I just decided to go on my phone for a little bit.

That was probably the longest yet shortest hour of my life. Because it felt like I've been waiting forever, but with just one blink of an eye, I was being taken to the OR with Louis by my side. I was lied down on he table and Louis was dressed with his hair, nose and mouth, and everything covered. He smiled at me and took my hand as the doctor placed the little divider thing up so I wouldn't see my guts on the table. I felt tears rush to the surface of my eyes as I pictured my Lizzie in my arms. Louis continued to kiss my forehead over and over, telling me how much he loved me. It was all so overwhelming; all of the emotions of warmth and love.

A little while later, I was a little shocked to hear the loud wails of a newborn.

"Mr. Tomlinson, would you like to do the honors," Louis let go of my hands and took the scissor-looking tools and clipped the umbilical cord. The nurse handed my messy baby to me before taking her to get washed off. My lip trembled as I held her to my bare chest.

"Oh my sweet b-baby," I cried. Louis was crying too. They took her away and cleaned her, bringing her back to me again. "M-My Elizabeth," I sobbed and kissed her tiny forehead. We were taken back to our room where Louis then changed into regular clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. "Want to hold her?" I asked, now that I was calm and collected. Louis just nodded his head, taking her after taking his shirt off so they could do skin to skin.

"O-Oh my gosh," he said as he looked down at her. She had little brown hairs already sticking out. Not many, but they were there. Louis held her so close, not wanting to let go. She had little brown ears on top of her head and a brown tail behind her. It was a bit stubby right now, but it would grow. "H-Harry," I smiled.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?" He nodded his head. Maybe I was being biased, but babies are usually ugly when they're born, but our baby was truly beautiful. Louis gently placed the baby back in my arms after wrapping and swaddling her into a blanket, placing a hat on her head to keep her warm. "Want to call the kids?"

"Yeah I'll go do that now." He kissed my lips then Elizabeth's forehead before walking out of the room. I held my daughter as she fell asleep, admiring how perfect she was. I remember the day Jamie was born. It was a lot scarier than this pregnancy since he was my first. I remember hearing him cry for the first time after he was removed from my uterus. This was just like it, but the emotions and feelings just felt so different. Obviously in a good way.