Chapter 33

-Louis' P.O.V

"Harry take her-" he cut me off before I could finish the sentence.

"There's no point, Louis. He's gonna end up meeting her at some point. Minus well be now. The first and last time," I sighed and caressed my daughter's soft cheek.

"Darling, I love you," I kissed her cheek before facing the door and pulling it open. "Father," I glanced down at his waist for any weapons, but there weren't any.

"Louis, Harry. Congratulations on the child," he said, looking at the kitten eared little girl, who's eyes met his.

"Thank you," Harry said, noticing I wasn't planning on giving any form of thanks to him. He didn't deserve it. "Would you like to come in?" I looked at Harry with 'are you kidding me?' eyes. Joe smiled lightly and stepped into the house.

"We have two other children here. I think the porch is a fine spot to talk," I said, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Lou, it's fine," Harry argued lightly. "They're asleep," I was pissed at Harry. I was pissed at my dad. Out of instinct, I took my daughter form Harry, ready to fight this man in front of me if he even dared to touch the girl. Harry probably would've allowed Joe to hold her if he asked, so if I was holding her, I could refuse.

"What's her name?"

"Elizabeth," I said. "Elizabeth Johanna," that got Joe's attention; Johanna was my mum's name.

"Your mother's name?"

"Yes," he ended up only staying twenty minutes, and the only time I let my daughter out of my sight was to go with Harry to get her diaper changed since I didn't want to leave Harry alone with my father. I didn't trust Joe enough

The kids woke up around three P.M. and when Adrianna came straight over to me whimpering, I was immediately concerned for my beautiful daughter. Harry had Lizzie with him next to me, and Jamie went to play with some legos in the back corner of the giant living room.

I pulled my little girl in my lap and kissed her temple.

"What's wrong?" I asked, brushing her bangs away and out of her eyes. Harry reared his head on my shoulder, his ears slightly tickling my neck a bit. He baby talked our Lizzie, but I kept my focus on Adrianna who's face was a light pink. "You okay?" I asked. She nuzzled her cheek on my chest and whimpered.

"I don't feel good," I put the back of my hand on her forehead, and she did feel warm. I got up with her attached to me and went into the bathroom, grabbing the thermometer and putting it under her tongue.

"Don't take this out of your mouth, Annabear," I took her back into the other room and sat her beside me on the fabricated cushion, getting Harry's attention. He brushed his lips over my cheek gently, making me smile.

"Everything good?" He asked. I peeked over at the thermometer.

"We'll see," when the thermometer beeped, I took it from Adrianna's mouth, looking at the higher number in the digital screen. I sighed. "Fever positive," I announced. "What's making ya sick?" I asked her. She sniffled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Can I sleep with you and Dada?" She asked hopefully.

"Not tonight, darling," I said. "You go back to school tomorrow, so you need to sleep in your bed," the kids were returning to their old school tomorrow, and Harry quit his job at the toy store. He was determined to find a new job around here, but since we're both on paternity leave, he wanted to wait. I technically could do whatever I wanted since I was my own boss, but I really needed to go into work. I hadn't been in my building in months and it was actually driving me nuts, so I was going in tomorrow. I missed it.