Chapter 11

-3rd Person P.O.V

The next morning, Louis woke up to Rihanna blaring through his alarm clock. He loved Rihanna; he thought she was a badass woman and would die for her, but hearing her voice screaming at him at 6:30 made him groan every morning. But he had to get his daughter to school and himself to work. He had a three hour meeting today that he was dreading. It was about this one company who wanted to sell the company to me. He just had to see if it was worthy or not.

Louis got up and got in the shower, thinking about Harry and his sister. He told him that after work, he'd go over and try and help. He didn't know how to help, but any chance at finding his family, Louis needed to help.

He washed the soap from his hair and body and got out, wrapping a towel around his waist. His shower went a little longer than planned because it was 7:15 when he got out. He had to leave at 7:30 in order to get to Anna's school on time. Since it wasn't in the same town, it was a half hour away. Shit. He hurried to Anna's room with his towel still on and shook her shoulders.

"Darling. You have to get up. We're running late," he said as her eyes met his. She sat up and reached her arms up for him to pick her up. "I can't baby," every morning, he would usually lift her up and cradle her for a moment before getting her dressed. "We're late," Louis quickly pulled out black leggings, a pink polka dot shirt, and a pair of socks and underwear. He got her dressed. "Go wait downstairs," She did so and so Louis quickly got dressed in a navy suit and put his brown leather dress shoes on and a red tie before quickly doing his hair. He rushed downstairs and grabbed two protein bars from the fridge. It was 7:35 now, so Louis had to rush and get Anna's snack together for snack time and get all of what she needed in her backpack. He put her coat on, since it was the end of October, and zipped it up before grabbing his keys and rushing out of the house with her. "Shit," he brought her inside again and brushed his teeth then helped brush hers. Then, he ran out again and got her in her all settled. He climbed in the front seat and sped off.

"Daddy, Can we go to Harry's today?"

"Maybe, darling," Louis still didn't know if he was going to just keep Alex at home with her or take her with him. "Please be good for Alex today," he said as he pulled up to the school at 8:10. They were late. He'd be late to work too. Louis held his daughter's hand and took her inside, apologizing immediately for being tardy. "Be good. I'll see you after work. I love you,"

"Bye Bye Daddy," he smiled and walked away, rushing to work. It didn't matter that he was late considering he was the CEO, but he just never liked to be tardy; he was known for always being on time. Not today, though. If he didn't have this long meeting, he wouldn't care, but he did have a meeting and he did care. That meant the work he wanted to get done before the meeting had to be either rushed or worked on later after the meeting. And that meant working late.

When he got to work, he waved to Ashley, his secretary, before heading up to his office. He powered his computer on and immediately started on some emails and phone calls.

11:30 hit and Louis still had like, 20 emails to respond to. He groaned as he had to pause on his work for this meeting. He put his computer to sleep, not shutting it down complete, before going down to the third floor and into his conference room where five business men and women sat. Louis sat at the end of the table.

"Good morning, everyone," he said politely. No one really responded but still recognized his greeting. "Let's start with Mr. Johnson. What do you have to show me?" He pulled out his computer and turned it to show Louis.

"Hybrid population is increasing more and more, so we need a new store for them. We need clothes that they can wear that they don't need to cut holes for tails or ears," Louis agreed. "So I have some designs for a building we could build somewhere near the city.